PDA

View Full Version : George Moffat's email address

Ben Flewett
May 22nd 06, 11:28 AM
Hi,

Can anyone help me out with an email address for George
Moffat? Please could you email it to me at
rather than the address above?

Thanks in anticipation,

Ben

ContestID67
May 24th 06, 07:56 PM
I am unsure if George wants his email address sent out blindly. I also
needed to get ahold of George (for the 2006 ChicagoLand Glider
Council's Spring Seminar) so I sent him some snail mail. His home (?)
address is available on the member's side of the SSA web page.

- John

Ben Flewett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me out with an email address for George
> Moffat? Please could you email it to me at
> rather than the address above?
>
> Thanks in anticipation,
>
> Ben

01-- Zero One
May 24th 06, 08:12 PM
"ContestID67" > wrote in message
ups.com:

> I am unsure if George wants his email address sent out blindly.

He asked that it be emailed to him. not posted here on r.a.s.

Larry

Google