timelapse video of FedEx planes landing in a storm. Real? I think so....

Ben Jackson
May 25th 06, 10:11 PM
On 2006-05-25, jimm > wrote:
> Saw this on Digg: http://digg.com/movies/FedEx_time_lapse_video. It's a
> timelapse video of FedEx planes landing in a storm. Real? I think so....

If that's the one I've seen before, my favorite moment is when the storm
finally parks over the airport and all the planes RUN AWAY!!! (think Monty
Python)

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/

Morgans
May 26th 06, 04:24 AM
"Ben Jackson" > wrote

> If that's the one I've seen before, my favorite moment is when the storm
> finally parks over the airport and all the planes RUN AWAY!!! (think Monty
> Python)

<chuckle out loud>

I had seen it before, but I had not noticed that! Very funny, indeed.
--
Jim in NC

Skywise
May 26th 06, 05:21 AM
Ben Jackson > wrote in
:

> On 2006-05-25, jimm > wrote:
>> Saw this on Digg: http://digg.com/movies/FedEx_time_lapse_video. It's a
>> timelapse video of FedEx planes landing in a storm. Real? I think so....
>
> If that's the one I've seen before, my favorite moment is when the storm
> finally parks over the airport and all the planes RUN AWAY!!! (think Monty
> Python)

Where? Behind the rabbit?

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?