PDA

View Full Version : Tree flying???

Gary Emerson
May 31st 06, 01:33 AM
Can anyone post "the rest of the story" about the AS27 that went into
the trees, yet survived to land somewhat damaged at a later airport?
C'mon, can't post just that and leave us hanging.....

May 31st 06, 03:31 AM
Gary Emerson wrote:
> Can anyone post "the rest of the story" about the ASW-27 that went into
> the trees, yet survived to land somewhat damaged at a later airport?
> C'mon, can't post just that and leave us hanging.....

Reminds me of one of my more "interesting" moments
flying, when the guy above me in a thermal hit a tree...
But that's a story for another time - that glider only
hit with the wing only (not the tail), and the primary
damage was to the pilot's skivies...

See ya, Dave

Mal
May 31st 06, 05:08 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Gary Emerson wrote:
>> Can anyone post "the rest of the story" about the ASW-27 that went into
>> the trees, yet survived to land somewhat damaged at a later airport?
>> C'mon, can't post just that and leave us hanging.....
>
> Reminds me of one of my more "interesting" moments
> flying, when the guy above me in a thermal hit a tree...
> But that's a story for another time - that glider only
> hit with the wing only (not the tail), and the primary
> damage was to the pilot's skivies...
>
> See ya, Dave
they say adrenalin is brown

Google