PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Discus B For Sale

May 31st 06, 03:39 PM
1995, #550, 462 Hrs, NDH. Factory winglets, nose release, tilt up panel
(new panel installed winter 2005), 302, Becker 3201 with speaker box,
EDS, PZL compass, United alt. and A/S, Winter mech vario, Ipaq mount. I
will include my Ipaq 3955 that has Glide Navigator II installed. Annual
was performed in May of 06. Weight and balance was done in the winter
of 2005. Total of 4 batteries are included with the deal. Glider can
hold 3. Cobra aluminum trailer with rear supports, under trailer
storage, solar panels and solar vent. One man rigger with cobra wing
wheel and tail wheel. Tool Tech wing stand and tow out bar. Parachute
is not included. Email for any questions or pictures. Located in
California City.
Asking price is $54,900 or there abouts....
Brian

June 15th 06, 02:12 PM
Price reduced to $53.9. Email for questions or pictures.

Jack
June 15th 06, 05:28 PM
wrote:
> Price reduced to $53.9. Email for questions or pictures.

I have $53.9: send me the pictures and questions.

I've been looking for a Discus B under 54 bucks for years.

Jack

June 22nd 06, 01:50 AM
Discus has sold. Best of luck to all soaring pilots in the future.
Fly safe,
Brian Iten
MB1

Google