PDA

View Full Version : CFI renewal date?

Robert M. Gary
May 31st 06, 05:41 PM
If I add a rating to my CFI certificate within 3 months of my
expiration date, will the FAA automatically honor my original
expiration date? Has anyone had experience with this?

-Robert

Jim Macklin
May 31st 06, 06:32 PM
AFAIK, a renewal within 90 days can have the original date
retained, but a new certificate/rating will always get a new
date, because it is a NEW certificate.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"Robert M. Gary" > wrote in message
oups.com...
| If I add a rating to my CFI certificate within 3 months of
my
| expiration date, will the FAA automatically honor my
original
| expiration date? Has anyone had experience with this?
|
| -Robert

Google