PDA

View Full Version : Re: Monitor FLIP Fixed Here!

jasonjonesiscool
May 31st 06, 11:28 PM
> jasonjonesiscoolwrote:
The Intel 82915G/GV/910GL chipset has a feature of 'flipping' or
rotating the monitor.

> Normally, you would have to click Start Button > Settings >
Control Panel > DOUBLE CLICK Intel(4) GMA Driver > Click the
ROTATION tab on top > if Enable Rotation is checked, uncheck it
and click APPLY, then OK.

> If that does not fix it, you can just choose to rotate it(check the
box and choose by which degree you want it rotated).

> Have fun // Jason<br>
I forgot one thing, when it is ENABLED, you can switch between each
angle(0, 90, 180, 270) by pressing (CTRL+ALT+UP) at the same
time.... or choose down, left, or right....

CriticalMass
July 16th 06, 04:33 PM
jasonjonesiscool => serious egocentrism

Google