PDA

View Full Version : 2006 WGC daily write ups

June 1st 06, 07:48 PM
by John Good, are on the SSA US Team site. His daily reports are
keeping us informed as to what is happening at the Worlds. Several
other Countries have reporters posting reports on the WGC. SSSA is one.
If you find other websites, you might want to post them here, so others
can enjoy reading what is going on at the 2006 WGC. # 711.

Mal
June 1st 06, 09:38 PM
http://www.wgc2006.se/sub/Welcome.php

HTH

John Seaborn
June 2nd 06, 04:39 PM
Good idea on other team web coverage. I will include links to other WGC
team sites on the US team site before they start keeping score in
Sweden. See the US Team reporting at this
http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ust_reports_swd.htm

- John Seaborn

wrote:
> by John Good, are on the SSA US Team site. His daily reports are
> keeping us informed as to what is happening at the Worlds. Several
> other Countries have reporters posting reports on the WGC. SSSA is one.
> If you find other websites, you might want to post them here, so others
> can enjoy reading what is going on at the 2006 WGC. # 711.

John Seaborn
June 2nd 06, 04:41 PM

wrote:
> by John Good, are on the SSA US Team site. His daily reports are
> keeping us informed as to what is happening at the Worlds. Several
> other Countries have reporters posting reports on the WGC. SSSA is one.
> If you find other websites, you might want to post them here, so others
> can enjoy reading what is going on at the 2006 WGC. # 711.

PapaFox
June 4th 06, 02:07 AM
On the German Team site are so far a couple of videos posted, quite a
nice feature, a 10 min wrap up of the day.

http://www.daec-segelflug.de/events/06/wmfai/videos/index.php

Some hints for the non Deutsch Sprechen folks:
Trainingswoche - Practice Week
Teil 2 - Part 2

PF

John Seaborn wrote:
> Good idea on other team web coverage. I will include links to other WGC
> team sites on the US team site before they start keeping score in
> Sweden. See the US Team reporting at this
> http://www.ssa.org/UsTeam/ust_reports_swd.htm
>
> - John Seaborn
>

> wrote:
> > by John Good, are on the SSA US Team site. His daily reports are
> > keeping us informed as to what is happening at the Worlds. Several
> > other Countries have reporters posting reports on the WGC. SSSA is one.
> > If you find other websites, you might want to post them here, so others
> > can enjoy reading what is going on at the 2006 WGC. # 711.

Google