PDA

View Full Version : Rogues Gallery Update -- June '06

Jay Honeck
June 3rd 06, 08:09 PM
I have been remiss in updating our rec.aviation "Rogues Gallery" for
several months. But now that Dan Luke has sent some pix of his
beautifully repainted Cutlass, it's time to get back in the swing!

(See his new pix at
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm#L )

What's this Rogues Gallery, you ask? Created by your's truly, and
hosted by this group's own Jav Henderson, it's a web page created
specifically so that we can all see what the other guy (or gal) is
flying! The written nature of this group is great for many things --
but airplane watching is NOT one of them -- and this little webpage
fills the bill nicely.

You can see pix of most rec.aviation regulars here:
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery.htm

Want *your* pride & joy in the gallery? Just send me half a dozen pix
and a brief narrative about yourself (and your plane/airport/greatest
adventure) to .
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay Honeck
June 3rd 06, 08:16 PM
> You can see pix of most rec.aviation regulars here:
> http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery.htm

Whoops! That's not the URL.

THIS is the URL: http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm
--