PDA

View Full Version : Re: New National Zogby Poll: 45% of Americans want New 9/11 Investigation

Robert M. Gary
June 8th 06, 12:45 AM
Interesting, 99% of readers of rec.aviation.pilot don't give a crap
about this non-aviation topic and really, really, really wish you would
stop spamming our news group.

-Robert

9/11 News Update wrote:
> http://www.zogby.com/features/features.dbm?ID=231
>

> excerpt:
>
> 24. Some people believe that the US government and its 9/11 Commission
> concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts
> their official explanation of the September 11th attacks, saying there
> has been a cover-up. Others say that the 9/11 Commission was a bi-
> partisan group of honest and well-respected people and that there is no
> reason they would want to cover-up anything. Who are you more likely to
> agree with?
>
> US government and 9/11 Commission are NOT covering up 48%
> US government and 9/11 Commission are covering up 42
> Not sure 10
>

> 26. Some people say that so many unanswered questions about 9/11 remain
> that Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the
> attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously
> allowed or helped facilitate their success. Other people say the 9/11
> attacks were thoroughly investigated and that any speculation about US
> government involvement is nonsense. Who are you more likely to agree
> with?
>
> The attacks were thoroughly investigated 47%
> Reinvestigate the attacks 45
> Not sure 8

Peter Duniho
June 8th 06, 01:00 AM
"Robert M. Gary" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Interesting, 99% of readers of rec.aviation.pilot don't give a crap
> about this non-aviation topic and really, really, really wish you would
> stop spamming our news group.

That's absolutely true. So why did you bother to respond, and even worse,
why did you quote the entire article, giving the spam even more distribution
than it already has?

Please do not feed the trolls. If you must feed them, please at least don't
repost *their* articles.

John Mazor
June 8th 06, 03:09 AM
Good luck. They infested a.d.a. years ago and never went away.

Q. How many Internet kooks does it take to trim a non-relevant newsgroup
from a conspiracy thread?
A. We don't know - no one's ever seen them do it.

"Robert M. Gary" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Interesting, 99% of readers of rec.aviation.pilot don't give a crap
> about this non-aviation topic and really, really, really wish you would
> stop spamming our news group.
>
> -Robert
>
> 9/11 News Update wrote:
>> http://www.zogby.com/features/features.dbm?ID=231
>>
>> excerpt:
>>
>> 24. Some people believe that the US government and its 9/11 Commission
>> concealed or refused to investigate critical evidence that contradicts
>> their official explanation of the September 11th attacks, saying there
>> has been a cover-up. Others say that the 9/11 Commission was a bi-
>> partisan group of honest and well-respected people and that there is no
>> reason they would want to cover-up anything. Who are you more likely to
>> agree with?
>>
>> US government and 9/11 Commission are NOT covering up 48%
>> US government and 9/11 Commission are covering up 42
>> Not sure 10
>>
>> 26. Some people say that so many unanswered questions about 9/11 remain
>> that Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the
>> attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously
>> allowed or helped facilitate their success. Other people say the 9/11
>> attacks were thoroughly investigated and that any speculation about US
>> government involvement is nonsense. Who are you more likely to agree
>> with?
>>
>> The attacks were thoroughly investigated 47%
>> Reinvestigate the attacks 45
>> Not sure 8

mrtravel
June 8th 06, 07:27 AM
Robert M. Gary wrote:
> Interesting, 99% of readers of rec.aviation.pilot don't give a crap
> about this non-aviation topic and really, really, really wish you would
> stop spamming our news group.

I think you are underestimating here. The actual number is much closer
to 100 percent. ;)

Google