PDA

View Full Version : home built sites in Australia?

Chris Sinfield
July 18th 03, 06:21 AM
new to this site..
are there any home built aircraft news groups in Australia? I have looked at
the SAAA and Ultalight federation pages. I am thinking of building kit plane
Down Under.I am a pilot as well as a Airframe Eng mech.

Chris.

CW9371
July 18th 03, 04:05 PM
http://www.captainkaos.com/

hes in sydney buidling a harmon/F1 rocket. Great guy i have met him at
Oshkosh

>new to this site..
>are there any home built aircraft news groups in Australia? I have looked at
>the SAAA and Ultalight federation pages. I am thinking of building kit plane
>Down Under.I am a pilot as well as a Airframe Eng mech.

Google