PDA

View Full Version : F-16 FALCONS ANAL RAPE ZARQUWI

WardCleaver
June 8th 06, 03:06 PM
Way to go Bush!
The DemoRATS look more and more like pussies!
Al Gore can **** a tree
Reno and Hillary are sitting in a tree...... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Boxer and Fienstein licking ****
While our boys in Iraq kick some Butt!!!
WHORAH

The liberal American haters go **** YOURSELF

Bin Landen the pussy Cave boy you are next

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO ****ING RAH!!!!!

(This is the American hater pussy Arab site

http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage

The ClintonNewsNetwork link for Bill Clinton lovers mostly
homosexual employees in Atlanta who gang bang Elton

www.cnn.com

The tea and windbag wimp limp wrist liberal (Like our CNN)
site in Britain that hates freedom and our Marines

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Hell YES GOD BLESS AMERICA FREEDOM RULES!!!!!!!!
Who-Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Semper Fi

This is my rifle this is my gun
this is for fighting this is for fun

FROM OUR ISLAND UNLEASH HELL

AJ
June 8th 06, 04:38 PM
Good for you, Ward. Have another one.

Casey Wilson
June 8th 06, 04:55 PM
"WardCleaver" > wrote in message
> Way to go Bush!
> The DemoRATS look more and more like pus....

,,,,,,,, Expletives and other garbage deleted.............

Note: while I agree with your sentiments, your diatribe vocabulary
is offensive. So...,

P*L*O*N*K

[rejoinder not required]

Montblack
June 8th 06, 05:07 PM
("WardCleaver" spewed)
> WHO [#%^&*!#$] RAH!!!!!

Homebuilders.

Montblack
I HATE when some "bloviating idiot" defames the Golden Age of Television!
:-)

Timmay
June 8th 06, 07:48 PM
WardCleaver wrote:
> > The ClintonNewsNetwork link for Bill Clinton lovers mostly
> homosexual employees in Atlanta who gang bang Elton

What did Elton do to you? I'm just hoppin' and boppin' to the crocodile
rock.

AJ
June 8th 06, 08:50 PM
How does one "plonk"? It seems to be a very valuable skill to have.

AJ

Montblack wrote:
> ("WardCleaver" spewed)
> > WHO [#%^&*!#$] RAH!!!!!
>

> Homebuilders.
>

> Montblack
> I HATE when some "bloviating idiot" defames the Golden Age of Television!
> :-)

Martin Hotze
June 8th 06, 09:08 PM
On 8 Jun 2006 12:50:32 -0700, AJ wrote:

>How does one "plonk"? It seems to be a very valuable skill to have.
^^^^^?

.... said by a top poster using google groups. *bah*

>AJ

#m
--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough

swag
June 8th 06, 11:15 PM
I didn't know what it meant so I looked it up in Wikipedia and here is
their definition:
Plonk is a Usenet slang term for adding a particular poster to one's
kill file such that the poster's future postings are completely
ignored. It was first used in 1989 and by 1994 was a commonly used term
on Usenet.

The word is a somewhat fanciful example of onomatopoeia, intended to
humorously represent the supposed sound of the user hitting the
killfile (most often like fecal matter hitting the water in a toilet).

The meaning of plonking was later explanded to include the usage of
email filters that delete incoming email that meets certain filter
criteria set by the receiving user.

It is commonly used as a verb: "I plonked that idiot". As a public
repudiation of the plonked poster, it can be appended to the end of
one's reply to demonstrate that you have added that person to your kill
file.

AJ wrote:
> How does one "plonk"? It seems to be a very valuable skill to have.
>
> AJ
>
> Montblack wrote:
> > ("WardCleaver" spewed)
> > > WHO [#%^&*!#$] RAH!!!!!
> >

> > Homebuilders.
> >

> > Montblack
> > I HATE when some "bloviating idiot" defames the Golden Age of Television!
> > :-)

AJ
July 7th 06, 04:04 AM
Martin Hotze wrote:
> ... said by a top poster using google groups. *bah*

Wow! I'm a top poster? Boo-YAH!!

Google