PDA

View Full Version : Falke/T61 register

Ian Walton
June 13th 06, 07:43 AM
any one intrested in forming a register for the Falke/T61
for tech support, parts useful info etc who knows may
be meets/fly ins. There are 69 on the CAA register
some of which have been grounded due to lack of parts/tech
support if owners got together as the power boys do
would could improve our lot!

phil collin
June 13th 06, 09:06 AM
Ian Walton wrote:
> any one intrested in forming a register for the Falke/T61
> for tech support, parts useful info etc who knows may
> be meets/fly ins. There are 69 on the CAA register
> some of which have been grounded due to lack of parts/tech
> support if owners got together as the power boys do
> would could improve our lot!

Hi Ian,
myself and 12 others own G-BUEK ex ATC Venture XZ559,featured a few
years back in Pilot magazine.One of our group is an ex RAF engineer and
he keeps our A/C looking and running great. He has plenty of contacts
for parts etc. I'd be happy to put you in touch, or why don't you fly in
and see us, we're based at Shipdham near Dereham in Norfolk.

Google