PDA

View Full Version : Re: Concorde....

Derek Copeland
June 14th 06, 06:13 PM
Owain, I normally write my pieces first thing in the
morning, during my lunch break or after work, and I
can type quite quickly, so they do not detract from
my work. I am quite a bit bit older than you and probably
better qualified (although I don't know what profession
you are in).

I don't like the way the World is going in terms of
globalisation, unnecessary and illegal wars, racial
and religious intolerance, and stupid legislation,
so I am trying to do something about it in any way
I can. Any problems with that?

If you don't like what I write please either ignore
it, or else present a reasoned counter argument beyond
calling it 'rubbish' and 'cr4p'.

Del Copeland

At 13:36 14 June 2006, Owain Walters wrote:

>Derek,
>
>I find it amusing that you spend your working day writing
>these ill-founded opinions and factual inaccuracies
>on RAS, URAS, URASb, the Lasham Newsgroup and PPRUNE
>(and I suspect others but I am too busy working to
>track them down) and yet complain about jobs disappearing
>overseas. If I wanted to employ someone to help me
>push my business forward, improve efficiency and margins,
>why would I chose someone who sits around and surfs
>the internet and yellow pages all day and writes rubbish
>to newsgroups over a hard working Eastern European
>who is half the cost and almost certainly better educated?
>
>More to the point, what the hell has any of your crap
>got to do with gliding?
>
>Owain

Google