PDA

View Full Version : Why!?

Chris W
June 21st 06, 06:37 PM
Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
, inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want
One stop wish list for any gift,
from anywhere, for any occasion!
http://thewishzone.com

Bob Moore
June 21st 06, 06:51 PM
Chris W wrote

> Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
> , inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
> once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
> difference."

TRUE...but I can spell 'bystanders'.

Bob Moore

Jim Macklin
June 21st 06, 06:54 PM
Because.

"Chris W" > wrote in message
| Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously
simple minded
| , inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of
a saying I
| once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards
can't tell the
| difference."
|

| --
| Chris W
| KE5GIX
|
| Gift Giving Made Easy
| Get the gifts you want &
| give the gifts they want
| One stop wish list for any gift,
| from anywhere, for any occasion!
| http://thewishzone.com

Skylune
June 21st 06, 07:19 PM
by Chris W > Jun 21, 2006 at 12:37 PM

Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
, inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."
<<

Answer: Because they can.

Q: What are "the by standards?"

Allen
June 21st 06, 09:28 PM
"Chris W" > wrote in message
> Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded ,
> inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I once
> heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
> difference."

The bystanders may not be able to tell either!

Matt Whiting
June 21st 06, 10:59 PM
Chris W wrote:

> Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
> , inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
> once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
> difference."

I'll reply to your post even though it meets the standards you list
above. I want the bystanders to know that they aren't by standards.

Matt

John Gaquin
June 21st 06, 11:57 PM
"Chris W" > wrote in message news:wtfmg.57903

> Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded ,
> inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I once
> heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
> difference."

HEY!!! Let's go easy on simple minded, inept, clueless morons. There needs
to be a place in the world for us, er- them, too.

Bob Fry
June 22nd 06, 02:49 AM

CW> Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously
CW> simple minded , inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm
CW> reminded of a saying I once heard, "when you argue with a fool
CW> the by standards can't tell the difference."

The same reason I'm responding to your post.

gatt
June 22nd 06, 07:03 PM
"Chris W" > wrote in message
> Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded ,
> inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls?

Because not everybody participates in newsgroups for the same reasons.

This group tends to be technical and topical, but a lot of people only
cruise usenet for amusement, not for information or intellectual debate.
On the off days, troll-bashing is apparently a sufficient distraction.

-c

Google