PDA

View Full Version : WingX Pro Solution - $40 rebate until the end of June 2006!

Hilton Software LLC
June 22nd 06, 12:12 AM
Hi,

Just a quick heads up that Hilton Software LLC is offering a $40 rebate of
their WingX Pro Solution. The WingX Pro Solution is a Dell Axim X51
(802.11b wireless, Bluetooth, 520MHz, 128MB ROM, 64MB RAM, w/ cradle,
adapter etc) with WingX Pro Edition software pre-installed, pre-registered,
and all the current databases installed. The WingX Pro Solution includes a
three year database subscription. Shipping is free, no handling fees or any
other hidded costs [CA tax may be applicable if you live in CA].

WingX now includes *FREE* weather (color-coded METARs, TAFs, winds aloft,
temperatures aloft, even trend graphs of the last 6 hours). We're recently
added FAR Parts 121 and 135, AC61-65E (new endorsements), and more.

WingX is currently being sold through King Schools, Sporty's, Aircraft
Spruce, AvShop, American Flyers, Marv Golden, Pilot's Guide, and others.

To purchase and claim the rebate, simply purchase a WnigX Pro Solution via
our web site web site or by calling us toll-free at 1-866-42-WINGX, download
the rebate (PDF), fill in your name and address etc, and we'll send a $40
check out to you.

NOTE: Offer expires on 6/30/2006 or when we have sold all Dell Axim X51
Pocket PC allocated for this rebate.

http://www.hiltonsoftware.com

Thank you,

Hilton (Owner)