PDA

View Full Version : lightweight headset

John T[_1_]
July 4th 06, 11:50 PM
I'm trying to remember a company that is making lightweight headsets.
Its not clarity aloft nor lightspeed.

the headset makes an earplug style headset, IIRC.

any ideas?

John

Paul Tomblin
July 5th 06, 01:21 AM

Perhaps you meant the HALO from http://www.quiettechnologies.com/

--
Paul Tomblin > http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Networks are like sewers ... My job is to make sure your data goes

John T[_1_]
July 5th 06, 01:58 AM
I'm not sure thats the one (quiet tech.). I >think< they may have been
in the booth behind Clarity Aloft at Osh. Anyone have one of the
exhibtor layout guides from last year?

John T[_1_]
July 5th 06, 02:56 PM
It turns out, it may be quiet tech and HALO after all. I got in touch
with the guy, and he's willing to work with me.

John

ET
July 5th 06, 05:44 PM
John T > wrote in :

> It turns out, it may be quiet tech and HALO after all. I got in touch
> with the guy, and he's willing to work with me.
>
> John

Yup, that was the guy, in the row behind clarity aloft and lightspeed's ls1
last year. He was touting a slightly different design last year, but I
like the Halo better....

After I get my ebay feedback number above 5 or 10, I'll be selling my
THIRTY 3g's and buying a HALO.... Anyone want 30-3g's in like new
condition for $500??? (or $499 with paypal?)

--

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams

Google