PDA

View Full Version : calculate last point of diversion

jaws
July 5th 06, 03:40 PM
hello guys can anybody scrap me how to calculate lsat point of
diversion for given fuel tracks fuel flow and wind for a particural
flight does there exist any formula or method to go about it.

Jose[_1_]
July 5th 06, 04:19 PM
> hello guys can anybody scrap me how to calculate lsat point of
> diversion for given fuel tracks fuel flow and wind for a particural
> flight does there exist any formula or method to go about it.

I don't quite understand the question, but if you have a palm, the free
app "CoPilot" is excellent and does this (among other things). Also,
airnav.com, on their
http://www.airnav.com/plan/fuel/
page, has flight planning software and the database to do similar
calculations.

Jose
--
The monkey turns the crank and thinks he's making the music.

Google