PDA

View Full Version : Japan Scenery for FS9

July 14th 06, 05:20 AM
This Japan scenery is very realistic. You can get it by going to
http://doiop.com/geraldrosche/scenery/japan.zip.

Crash Lander[_1_]
July 14th 06, 06:17 AM
zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted virus
spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
Crash Lander

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> This Japan scenery is very realistic. You can get it by going to
> http://doiop.com/geraldrosche/scenery/japan.zip.

Canuck
July 14th 06, 11:11 AM
Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall never
know.

"Crash Lander" > wrote in message
> zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted virus
> spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
> Crash Lander
>
> --
> I'm not always right,
> But I'm never wrong!
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> This Japan scenery is very realistic. You can get it by going to
>> http://doiop.com/geraldrosche/scenery/japan.zip.

Jim Mac Millan
July 14th 06, 02:53 PM
I have an old clunky backup system that I use for just this occasion.

I AM VERY SERIOUS IN WHAT I AM ABOUT SAY.

THE LINK LEADS TO A VERY SICK IMAGE! WHAT I WAS PRESENTED WITH NEARLY CAUSED
ME TO LOOSE MY BREAKFAST. I KNOW SOME MAY BE CURIOS BUT LET ME JUST SAY YOU
BETTER HAVE A STRONG STOMACH IF YOU DAY FOLLOW THE LINK.

Jim Mac Millan
It's scary that someone would actually go out of their way to target Flight
Simmers into viewing this kind of filth.

"Canuck" > wrote in message
> Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall never
> know.
>

> "Crash Lander" > wrote in message
>> zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted
>> virus spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
>> Crash Lander
>>
>> --
>> I'm not always right,
>> But I'm never wrong!
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>> This Japan scenery is very realistic. You can get it by going to
>>> http://doiop.com/geraldrosche/scenery/japan.zip.

Jim Mac Millan
July 14th 06, 03:09 PM
DAY FOLLOW LINK?! "Dare" follow the link dog gone it!

It really upsets me to see stuff like this. I did some checking and the IP
originates out of Medford Oregon, USA. I would like to figure out how to
inform the ISP of this kind of abuse.

Jim Mac Millan

"Jim Mac Millan" > wrote in message
>I have an old clunky backup system that I use for just this occasion.
>
> I AM VERY SERIOUS IN WHAT I AM ABOUT SAY.
>
> THE LINK LEADS TO A VERY SICK IMAGE! WHAT I WAS PRESENTED WITH NEARLY
> CAUSED ME TO LOOSE MY BREAKFAST. I KNOW SOME MAY BE CURIOS BUT LET ME JUST
> SAY YOU BETTER HAVE A STRONG STOMACH IF YOU DAY FOLLOW THE LINK.
>
> Jim Mac Millan
> It's scary that someone would actually go out of their way to target
> Flight Simmers into viewing this kind of filth.
>

> "Canuck" > wrote in message
>> Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall
>> never know.
>>

>> "Crash Lander" > wrote in message
>>> zip file alert! email address is sex@pookmail! Looks like a targeted
>>> virus spam to me! I'm not silly enough to click and see!
>>> Crash Lander
>>>
>>> --
>>> I'm not always right,
>>> But I'm never wrong!
>>> oups.com...

Jim Mac Millan
July 14th 06, 03:30 PM
OK, I sent a message off to the ISP that owns the originating IP address
advising them of the malicious message.

Time to try some relaxation techniques before I explode.

> DAY FOLLOW LINK?! "Dare" follow the link dog gone it!
>
> It really upsets me to see stuff like this. I did some checking and the IP
> originates out of Medford Oregon, USA. I would like to figure out how to
> inform the ISP of this kind of abuse.
>
> Jim Mac Millan
>

> "Jim Mac Millan" > wrote in message
>>I have an old clunky backup system that I use for just this occasion.
>>
>> I AM VERY SERIOUS IN WHAT I AM ABOUT SAY.
>>
>> THE LINK LEADS TO A VERY SICK IMAGE! WHAT I WAS PRESENTED WITH NEARLY
>> CAUSED ME TO LOOSE MY BREAKFAST. I KNOW SOME MAY BE CURIOS BUT LET ME
>> JUST SAY YOU BETTER HAVE A STRONG STOMACH IF YOU DAY FOLLOW THE LINK.
>>
>> Jim Mac Millan
>> It's scary that someone would actually go out of their way to target
>> Flight Simmers into viewing this kind of filth.
>>

>> "Canuck" > wrote in message
>>> Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall
>>> never know.

Beech45Whiskey
July 14th 06, 03:41 PM
Jim Mac Millan > wrote:

> It really upsets me to see stuff like this. I did some checking and the IP
> originates out of Medford Oregon, USA. I would like to figure out how to
> inform the ISP of this kind of abuse.

For a (safe viewing) history of goatse, check out this Wiki article. The
picture at that site has been around a long time, albeit hosted at a
different site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse

--
Peter

Jim Mac Millan
July 14th 06, 03:51 PM
Peter,

That softens the blow but even reading it bothers me. I'm really not an
internet pansy mind you. It's just that the message seemed so targeted. It
is as if someone is angry at the NG community.

Jim Mac Millan

"Beech45Whiskey" > wrote in message
> Jim Mac Millan > wrote:
>
>> It really upsets me to see stuff like this. I did some checking and the
>> IP
>> originates out of Medford Oregon, USA. I would like to figure out how to
>> inform the ISP of this kind of abuse.
>
> For a (safe viewing) history of goatse, check out this Wiki article. The
> picture at that site has been around a long time, albeit hosted at a
> different site:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse
>
> --
> Peter

Quai
July 14th 06, 05:07 PM
"Jim Mac Millan" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Peter,
>
> That softens the blow but even reading it bothers me. I'm really not an
> internet pansy mind you. It's just that the message seemed so targeted. It
> is as if someone is angry at the NG community.
>
> Jim Mac Millan

You're just playing the game the troll want us to play. Please stop it.

Quai

Peter R.
July 14th 06, 05:12 PM
Jim Mac Millan > wrote:

> It's just that the message seemed so targeted. It
> is as if someone is angry at the NG community.

I recommend not taking it so personally. If you do, you play right into
the Op's hands by giving him exactly the reaction he desired.

Usenet is an easy target for punks and the only real defense is to ignore
them. :)

--
Peter

Montblack[_1_]
July 14th 06, 05:55 PM
("Peter R." wrote)
> Usenet is an easy target for punks and the only real defense is to ignore
> them. :)

One other way to do that is to strip away all newsgroups NOT rec.aviation
....when "ignoring" the punks.

Montblack

Peter R.
July 14th 06, 05:57 PM
Montblack > wrote:

> One other way to do that is to strip away all newsgroups NOT rec.aviation
> ...when "ignoring" the punks.

tou-shey... :)

--
Peter

Dave Frightens Me
July 14th 06, 08:40 PM
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:53:08 -0700, "Jim Mac Millan"
> wrote:

>I have an old clunky backup system that I use for just this occasion.
>
>I AM VERY SERIOUS IN WHAT I AM ABOUT SAY.
>
>THE LINK LEADS TO A VERY SICK IMAGE! WHAT I WAS PRESENTED WITH NEARLY CAUSED
>ME TO LOOSE MY BREAKFAST. I KNOW SOME MAY BE CURIOS BUT LET ME JUST SAY YOU
>BETTER HAVE A STRONG STOMACH IF YOU DAY FOLLOW THE LINK.

It was my desktop for a while!

I also don't advise looking, unless you're a jaded soul like me.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Bill Leaming
July 15th 06, 02:22 AM
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:11:59 GMT, Canuck wrote:

> Whoops! very nearly caught me out in a moment of weakness. We shall never
> know.

Trust me, you do NOT want to go there, unless you are into scatological
perversion.

I am now blinded for life!

Bill

CRaSH
July 15th 06, 02:50 AM
Jim Mac Millan wrote:
> I have an old clunky backup system that I use for just this occasion.
>
> I AM VERY SERIOUS IN WHAT I AM ABOUT SAY.
>
> THE LINK LEADS TO A VERY SICK IMAGE! WHAT I WAS PRESENTED WITH NEARLY
> CAUSED ME TO LOOSE MY BREAKFAST. I KNOW SOME MAY BE CURIOS BUT LET ME
> JUST SAY YOU BETTER HAVE A STRONG STOMACH IF YOU DAY FOLLOW THE LINK.

After reading the discriptions, it sounds like a link that I "dum' ****"
clicked on several years ago, that showed some idiot trying to turn his
colon inside out, with a BLARING audio message that this was a 'gay porn
site', and you couldn't simply cancel out of - just in case this was done in
a sterile office enviornment d:-<)).....

Google