PDA

View Full Version : Real or Scam ??

jad[_1_]
August 1st 06, 08:12 AM
Hi guys..

Just wanted to know if anyone can verify something. I have my name
listed on a website for pilot work and have been contacted for a job in
the USA.

After sending resumes etc, the company has contacted me noting I have
been enlisted for a flight test that is in the UK. (UK based company,
setting up operations in the USA)

Can anyone verify this is in fact legit.. or am I caught up in some kind
of known scam ??

Also, if it is legit.. what must I do to be able to carry out a check
flight in the UK and flying in the USA ?

Any comments welcome!!

Jad

Jim Macklin
August 1st 06, 09:27 AM
If they asked for money up front, it is a scam. But if you
give some details, such as names and locations, you'll get
better information.

"jad" > wrote in message
| Hi guys..
|
| Just wanted to know if anyone can verify something. I have
my name
| listed on a website for pilot work and have been contacted
for a job in
| the USA.
|
| After sending resumes etc, the company has contacted me
noting I have
| been enlisted for a flight test that is in the UK. (UK
based company,
| setting up operations in the USA)
|
| Can anyone verify this is in fact legit.. or am I caught
up in some kind
| of known scam ??
|
| Also, if it is legit.. what must I do to be able to carry
out a check
| flight in the UK and flying in the USA ?
|

| Any comments welcome!!
|

| Jad

Google