PDA

View Full Version : Re: Oshkosh Roster -- Sign In, Please!

john smith
July 20th 03, 06:12 AM
> Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
> What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
> Tail #: N56993
> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
> Departing: Sunday, 8/3
> Staying where? North 40

WHO: Eric Rood
WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
TAIL #: N116HR
ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
STAYING WHERE: North 40

Dave S
July 20th 03, 06:40 AM
Unfortunately, Jay...

Dave from Houston WONT be making it this year. I know I surprised you
last year one evening, and I originally intended to go, alas Im back in
school finishing up some higher education.. the "come hell or high
water" project has a public presentation due right in the middle of the
week of OSH.. so.. excuses excuses.

Gonna miss you guys.
Dave S PPSEL

Jay Honeck wrote:

> Okay, here's something that should help us pull off an OSH get together.
> Let's post who the heck we are, what the heck we're flying, and when the
> heck we're arriving. That way, we'll have SOME clue as to whom we'll be
> sharing a cold one with whilst enjoying the "Big Show".
>
> If you cut and paste the previous poster's info into your post, we'll
> eventually have one big printout with everyone's info on it.
>
> The day we've decided to run with for the get together is THURSDAY AFTER THE
> AIRSHOW. It will be at OUR CAMPSITE in the North 40. You will have to stop
> at the EAA Camp Booth in the North 40, and have them do a search on either
> my "N" number, or my last name. They will then pinpoint our location for
> you, and you can toddle over for a cold one or three.
>
> Remember -- bring beer! If you don't bring beer, you're be buying at Friar
> Tuck's, which is where we'll all stagger to for dinner.
>
> Anywho, here goes:
>
> Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
> What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
> Tail #: N56993
> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
> Departing: Sunday, 8/3
> Staying where? North 40

Scott
July 20th 03, 01:09 PM
Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
Tail #: N56993
Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
Departing: Sunday, 8/3
Staying where? North 40

WHO: Eric Rood
WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
TAIL #: N116HR
ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
STAYING WHERE: North 40

WHO: Richard Riley
WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
STAYING WHERE: Airventure Cup Parking Area

WHO: Scott A. Littfin
WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
TAIL#: N3642
ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
DEPARTING: Monday August 4
STAYING WHERE: Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)

See y'all at OSH!

Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
Building RV-4
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die!

Tom Fleischman
July 20th 03, 01:27 PM
Well, that worked well...

Unfortunately I've had to cancel my Oshkosh trip because my work
schedule changed...maybe next year. I'm devastated that I'm not going,
but I have to keep working if I want to keep flying.

Dave Butler
July 20th 03, 02:05 PM
Who: Dave Butler
What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
Tail #: N1701D
Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
Departing: Friday, 8/1
Staying where? North 40

> Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
> What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
> Tail #: N56993
> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
> Departing: Sunday, 8/3
> Staying where? North 40
>
> WHO: Eric Rood
> WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
> TAIL #: N116HR
> ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
> DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
> STAYING WHERE: North 40
>
> WHO: Richard Riley
> WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
> TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
> ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
> DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
> STAYING WHERE: Airventure Cup Parking Area
>
> WHO: Scott A. Littfin
> WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
> TAIL#: N3642
> ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
> DEPARTING: Monday August 4
> STAYING WHERE: Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)
>
> See y'all at OSH!
>
> Scott
> http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
> Building RV-4
> Gotta Fly or Gonna Die!

Jim Weir
July 20th 03, 03:30 PM
->Who: Jim Weir & Gail Allinson
->What: C-182A (1958)
->Tail #: N 73 CQ
->Arriving: Monday, 7/28
->Departing: Saturday, 8/2
->Staying where? UW-O Dorms (Aircraft in Vintage Parking)
->
->Who: Jack & Steve Allison
->What: 2000 C-172SP
->Tail #: N717SP
->Arriving: Monday, 7/28
->Departing: Saturday, 8/2
->Staying where? North 40
->
->Who: Dave Butler
->What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
->Tail #: N1701D
->Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
->Departing: Friday, 8/1
->Staying where? North 40
->
[...]

http://www.rst-engr.com

Jay Honeck
July 20th 03, 04:01 PM
> Unfortunately I've had to cancel my Oshkosh trip because my work
> schedule changed...maybe next year. I'm devastated that I'm not going,
> but I have to keep working if I want to keep flying.

Well, either that or you can start an aviation-themed hotel.

You don't make any money, but you have fun doing it! :)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Dave S
July 20th 03, 04:45 PM
Yea.. I was the one who used the EAA camp registration system to stalk
you. Good luck and drink a beer or three for me.

Dave

Jay Honeck wrote:

>>Dave from Houston WONT be making it this year. I know I surprised you
>>last year one evening, and I originally intended to go
>>

> Sorry to hear it, Dave. I think it was you (?) that told me about the EAA
> North 40 Booth, and their marvelous computerized "tracking" abilities!
>
> I know I was surprised to have you (and a few other people) wander over to
> our campsite last year, seemingly out of the clear blue sky. It was really
> strange, thinking you're a "million miles from home", lost in the middle of
> 12,000 airplanes, and suddenly have someone come up and say "Hi, Jay!" :)
>
> (Actually, that wasn't the best example. We actually had a person come up
> to us while we were standing in line at the Fly Market, and say "Hey --
> aren't you Jay Honeck?" He actually recognized my picture off of our
> website! Talk about "Total Recall"! )

Peter Gottlieb
July 20th 03, 05:37 PM
Who: Peter & Lieske
What: 1973 Cheetah
Tail #: N9860U
Arriving: Monday 7/28 or Tuesday 7/29
Departing: Friday 8/1 or Saturday 8/2
Staying where? North 40

[...]

Mike Adams
July 20th 03, 08:11 PM
Who: Mike & Steve Adams
What: 1967 C-182
Tail#: N2533R
Arriving: Monday, 7/28, via IOW
Departing: Friday or Saturday
Staying: North 40

>Who: Dan Luke
>What: 1984 C-172RG
>Tail #: N9387D
>Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
>Departing: Thursday, 7/31
>Staying where? Marian College, Fond du Lac, Courtyard Bldg. 4
>
>> Who: Jack & Steve Allison
>> What: 2000 C-172SP
>> Tail #: N717SP
>> Arriving: Monday, 7/28
>> Departing: Saturday, 8/2
>> Staying where? North 40
>>
>> Who: Dave Butler
>> What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
>> Tail #: N1701D
>> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
>> Departing: Friday, 8/1
>> Staying where? North 40
>>
>> Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
>> What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
>> Tail #: N56993
>> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
>> Departing: Sunday, 8/3
>> Staying where? North 40
>>
>> WHO: Eric Rood
>> WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
>> TAIL #: N116HR
>> ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
>> DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
>> STAYING WHERE: North 40
>>
>> WHO: Richard Riley
>> WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
>> TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
>> ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
>> DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
>> STAYING WHERE: Airventure Cup Parking Area
>>
>> WHO: Scott A. Littfin
>> WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
>> TAIL#: N3642
>> ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
>> DEPARTING: Monday August 4
>> STAYING WHERE: Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)

Buff5200
July 21st 03, 12:57 AM
Who: Gary Schaut
What: 2000 Honda CR-V
Arriving: Sun 7/27
Departing: Monday 8/4
Staying: Seaplane Base (volunteer camping)

>Who: Mike & Steve Adams
>What: 1967 C-182
>Tail#: N2533R
>Arriving: Monday, 7/28, via IOW
>Departing: Friday or Saturday
>Staying: North 40
>

>>Who: Dan Luke
>>What: 1984 C-172RG
>>Tail #: N9387D
>>Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
>>Departing: Thursday, 7/31
>>Staying where? Marian College, Fond du Lac, Courtyard Bldg. 4
>>

>>>Who: Jack & Steve Allison
>>>What: 2000 C-172SP
>>>Tail #: N717SP
>>>Arriving: Monday, 7/28
>>>Departing: Saturday, 8/2
>>>Staying where? North 40
>>>
>>>Who: Dave Butler
>>>What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
>>>Tail #: N1701D
>>>Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
>>>Departing: Friday, 8/1
>>>Staying where? North 40
>>>
>>>Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
>>>What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
>>>Tail #: N56993
>>>Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
>>>Departing: Sunday, 8/3
>>>Staying where? North 40
>>>
>>>WHO: Eric Rood
>>>WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
>>>TAIL #: N116HR
>>>ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
>>>DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
>>>STAYING WHERE: North 40
>>>
>>>WHO: Richard Riley
>>>WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
>>>TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
>>>ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
>>>DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
>>>STAYING WHERE: Airventure Cup Parking Area
>>>
>>>WHO: Scott A. Littfin
>>>WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
>>>TAIL#: N3642
>>>ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
>>>DEPARTING: Monday August 4
>>>STAYING WHERE: Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)

Orval Fairbairn
July 21st 03, 01:00 AM
In article <rPBSa.4775$ff.1199@fed1read01>,
(Mike Adams) wrote:

> Who: Mike & Steve Adams
> What: 1967 C-182
> Tail#: N2533R
> Arriving: Monday, 7/28, via IOW
> Departing: Friday or Saturday
> Staying: North 40
>
> >Who: Dan Luke
> >What: 1984 C-172RG
> >Tail #: N9387D
> >Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
> >Departing: Thursday, 7/31
> >Staying where? Marian College, Fond du Lac, Courtyard Bldg. 4
> >
> >> Who: Jack & Steve Allison
> >> What: 2000 C-172SP
> >> Tail #: N717SP
> >> Arriving: Monday, 7/28
> >> Departing: Saturday, 8/2
> >> Staying where? North 40
> >>
> >> Who: Dave Butler
> >> What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
> >> Tail #: N1701D
> >> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
> >> Departing: Friday, 8/1
> >> Staying where? North 40
> >>
> >> Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
> >> What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
> >> Tail #: N56993
> >> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
> >> Departing: Sunday, 8/3
> >> Staying where? North 40
> >>
> >> WHO: Eric Rood
> >> WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
> >> TAIL #: N116HR
> >> ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
> >> DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
> >> STAYING WHERE: North 40
> >>
> >> WHO: Richard Riley
> >> WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
> >> TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
> >> ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
> >> DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
> >> STAYING WHERE: Airventure Cup Parking Area
> >>
> >> WHO: Scott A. Littfin
> >> WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
> >> TAIL#: N3642
> >> ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
> >> DEPARTING: Monday August 4
> >> STAYING WHERE: Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)

WHO: Orval Fairbairn & Linda
WHAT: Johnson Rocket 185 (Vintage)
TAIL#: NC 90204
ARRIVING: Tue, July 29
DEPARTING: Fri, Aug. 1
STAYING: At my brother's jouse in Oshkosh

--
To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random Signatures² into your Preferences folder.

Scott
July 21st 03, 01:48 AM
Man! Doesn't anybody on the homebuilt newsgroup have a homebuilt???

;)

Scott

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

> In article <rPBSa.4775$ff.1199@fed1read01>,
> (Mike Adams) wrote:
>
> > Who: Mike & Steve Adams
> > What: 1967 C-182
> > Tail#: N2533R
> > Arriving: Monday, 7/28, via IOW
> > Departing: Friday or Saturday
> > Staying: North 40
> >
> > >Who: Dan Luke
> > >What: 1984 C-172RG
> > >Tail #: N9387D
> > >Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
> > >Departing: Thursday, 7/31
> > >Staying where? Marian College, Fond du Lac, Courtyard Bldg. 4

> WHO: Orval Fairbairn & Linda
> WHAT: Johnson Rocket 185 (Vintage)
> TAIL#: NC 90204
> ARRIVING: Tue, July 29
> DEPARTING: Fri, Aug. 1
> STAYING: At my brother's jouse in Oshkosh
>
> --
> To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random Signatures² into your Preferences folder.

--

Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
Building RV-4
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die!

Aaron Coolidge
July 21st 03, 02:04 AM
Who: Aaron Coolidge (etc)
What: 1983 Mooney 201 (if the landing gear is fixed in time)
Tail#: N5636F
AlternateWhat: 1968 Cherokee 180
AlternateTail# N9376J
Arriving: Wed 7/30 AM
Departing: Fri 8/1 PM
Staying: ?

:> Who: Mike & Steve Adams
:> What: 1967 C-182
:> Tail#: N2533R
:> Arriving: Monday, 7/28, via IOW
:> Departing: Friday or Saturday
:> Staying: North 40
:>
:> >Who: Dan Luke
:> >What: 1984 C-172RG
:> >Tail #: N9387D
:> >Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
:> >Departing: Thursday, 7/31
:> >Staying where? Marian College, Fond du Lac, Courtyard Bldg. 4
:> >
:> >> Who: Jack & Steve Allison
:> >> What: 2000 C-172SP
:> >> Tail #: N717SP
:> >> Arriving: Monday, 7/28
:> >> Departing: Saturday, 8/2
:> >> Staying where? North 40
:> >>
:> >> Who: Dave Butler
:> >> What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
:> >> Tail #: N1701D
:> >> Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
:> >> Departing: Friday, 8/1
:> >> Staying where? North 40
:> >>
[...]

July 21st 03, 04:47 PM
Who: Elliott Drucker
What: 1979 Piper Arrow IV
Tail #: N2241N
Arriving: Monday, 7/28
Departing: Probably Friday, 8/1
Staying where? North 40

Peter Gottlieb
July 21st 03, 09:42 PM
Ok now we have several branches of this tree. Oh, well.

Question:

I will likely be in the "North 40" aircraft camping. If I arrive on
Wednesday, will there still be space? Or will I be turned away? I would
hate to fly there from New York and be turned away.

Dave Butler
July 21st 03, 09:51 PM
Peter Gottlieb wrote:
> Ok now we have several branches of this tree. Oh, well.
>
> Question:
>
> I will likely be in the "North 40" aircraft camping. If I arrive on
> Wednesday, will there still be space? Or will I be turned away? I would
> hate to fly there from New York and be turned away.

There will almost certainly be space. In the last few years I don't think the
plane camping area has ever filled. Some folks who have been going a for more
years than I have say that it used to fill up. Attendance is down the last few
years, and likely this year, too, so no worries about camping spots, I think.

See also Rick Durden's osh survival guide on the avweb site.

Last year there was an indicator on the airventure web site that was updated a
couple of times a day indicating how full the various areas were.

Arrive right after the air show, and there will be departures (who just vacated
camping spots) queued up ready to go. When they open the field for arrivals, be
orbiting Ripon so you're ready to arrive and suck up a spot.

Dave

Jay Honeck
July 21st 03, 10:39 PM
> ->Who: Ron and Margy Natalie
> ->What: Suburban

Hey, you can probably sub-let a room in that big ol' Suburpan, Margy, and
double your money... ;)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay Honeck
July 21st 03, 10:43 PM
> Arrive right after the air show, and there will be departures (who just
vacated
> camping spots) queued up ready to go. When they open the field for
arrivals, be
> orbiting Ripon so you're ready to arrive and suck up a spot.

Personally, I think this is a bad idea. Orbiting Ripon for any length of
time is exhausting (and potentially dangerous, as we all circle that 3-meter
dot in the sky), and you are not assured of a spot by arriving after the
show.

The volunteers seem to be extremely reluctant to "in-fill" camp sites after
the show, although I don't know why that is. (Margy? Ron? Can you fill
this gap for me?)

I think you're ALWAYS better off arriving as early as possible. The field
opens at 7-ish, and I've never seen anyone turned away that arrived at that
time.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Russell Kent
July 21st 03, 11:15 PM
Jay Honeck wrote:

> The volunteers seem to be extremely reluctant to "in-fill" camp sites after
> the show, although I don't know why that is. (Margy? Ron? Can you fill
> this gap for me?)

Margyu, Ron, and I all work the Vintage parking (read: south end of Rwy 18/36).
I believe that you're referring to the GA parking, which is under the auspices
of a different parking group.

In the Vintage area, unless there are tiedowns in the spot (or other evidence of
occupancy like tents...), we *will* consider it a "fill-in-able" spot.

Russell Kent

RobertR237
July 22nd 03, 02:15 AM

wrote:

>> Who: Elliott Drucker
>> What: 1979 Piper Arrow IV
>> Tail #: N2241N
>> Arriving: Monday, 7/28
>> Departing: Probably Friday, 8/1
>> Staying where? North 40

Who: Bob Reed
What: Hope and Prayer
Tail #: Big Bird to Chicago and then right thumb...
Ariving: Monday, 7/28
Departing: Sunday, 8/3
Staying Where? Don't know for sure but I will be there!
Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

David Schultz
July 22nd 03, 03:37 AM
If anyone needs housing yet, please contact me. Here are the specifics:

- Country home 30 minutes south of EAA
- Central A/C
- 3 rooms available
- Cable TV in each room
- Free continental breakfast
- Heated pool
- 2 bathrooms
- $75 per night per room

Thanks!

920-924-4588

writes:

> >->Who: Ron and Margy Natalie
> >->What: Suburban
> >->Tail #:
> >->Arriving: Saturday, 7/26
> >->Departing: Monday, 8/4
> >->Staying where? Vintage volunteer camping (Vintage area in the trees)
> >
> >->Who: Jim Weir & Gail Allinson
> >->What: C-182A (1958)
> >->Tail #: N 73 CQ
> >->Arriving: Monday, 7/28
> >->Departing: Saturday, 8/2
> >->Staying where? UW-O Dorms (Aircraft in Vintage Parking)
> >->
> >->Who: Jack & Steve Allison
> >->What: 2000 C-172SP
> >->Tail #: N717SP
> >->Arriving: Monday, 7/28
> >->Departing: Saturday, 8/2
> >->Staying where? North 40
> >->
> >->Who: Dave Butler
> >->What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
> >->Tail #: N1701D
> >->Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
> >->Departing: Friday, 8/1
> >->Staying where? North 40
> >->
> >->Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
> >->What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
> >->Tail #: N56993
> >->Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
> >->Departing: Sunday, 8/3
> >->Staying where? North 40
> >->
> >->WHO: Eric Rood
> >->WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
> >->TAIL #: N116HR
> >->ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
> >->DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
> >->STAYING WHERE: North 40
> >->
> >->WHO: Richard Riley
> >->WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
> >->TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
> >->ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
> >->DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
> >->STAYING WHERE: Airventure Cup Parking Area
> >->
> >->WHO: Scott A. Littfin
> >->WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
> >->TAIL#: N3642
> >->ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
> >->DEPARTING: Monday August 4
> >->STAYING WHERE: Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)
> >

> wrote:
> >
> >> Who: Elliott Drucker
> >> What: 1979 Piper Arrow IV
> >> Tail #: N2241N
> >> Arriving: Monday, 7/28
> >> Departing: Probably Friday, 8/1
> >> Staying where? North 40
> >

> Who: Bob Reed
> What: Hope and Prayer
> Tail #: Big Bird to Chicago and then right thumb...
> Ariving: Monday, 7/28
> Departing: Sunday, 8/3
> Staying Where? Don't know for sure but I will be there!
> Bob Reed
> www.kisbuild.r-a-reed-assoc.com (KIS Builders Site)
> KIS Cruiser in progress...Slow but steady progress....
>
> "Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
> pull down your pants and Slide on the Ice!"
> (M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Jack Cunniff
July 22nd 03, 01:14 PM
Who: Jack Cunniff
What: '72 Arrow
Tail #: 4498T
Arriving: Sunday, 7/27
Departing: Thursday, 7/31
Staying where? North 40 (Piper Flight)

>->Who: Ron and Margy Natalie
>->What: Suburban
>->Tail #:
>->Arriving: Saturday, 7/26
>->Departing: Monday, 8/4
>->Staying where? Vintage volunteer camping (Vintage area in the trees)

>->Who: Jim Weir & Gail Allinson
>->What: C-182A (1958)
>->Tail #: N 73 CQ
>->Arriving: Monday, 7/28
>->Departing: Saturday, 8/2
>->Staying where? UW-O Dorms (Aircraft in Vintage Parking)
>->
>->Who: Jack & Steve Allison
>->What: 2000 C-172SP
>->Tail #: N717SP
>->Arriving: Monday, 7/28
>->Departing: Saturday, 8/2
>->Staying where? North 40
>->
>->Who: Dave Butler
>->What: 1981 Mooney M20J "201"
>->Tail #: N1701D
>->Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
>->Departing: Friday, 8/1
>->Staying where? North 40
>->
>->Who: Jay, Mary, Joey (12) and Becca (9) Honeck
>->What: 1974 Piper Cherokee Pathfinder
>->Tail #: N56993
>->Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
>->Departing: Sunday, 8/3
>->Staying where? North 40
>->
>->WHO: Eric Rood
>->WHAT: 1986 Cessna 182R
>->TAIL #: N116HR
>->ARRIVING: Sunday 7/27
>->DEPARTING: Friday 8/1
>->STAYING WHERE: North 40
>->
>->WHO: Richard Riley
>->WHAT: 1996 or so Berkut
>->TAIL #: N38MK, Race #30
>->ARRIVING: Monday 7/28
>->DEPARTING: Sunday 8/3 (commercial, the Berkut is leaving Wed, 7/30)
>->STAYING WHERE: Airventure Cup Parking Area
>->
>->WHO: Scott A. Littfin
>->WHAT: 1986 Corben Junior Ace
>->TAIL#: N3642
>->ARRIVING: July 29 from Wisconsin via Kitty Hawk (not racing!)
>->DEPARTING: Monday August 4
>->STAYING WHERE: Camp Scholler (Plane will be in Homebuilt Parking)

>> Who: Elliott Drucker
>> What: 1979 Piper Arrow IV
>> Tail #: N2241N
>> Arriving: Monday, 7/28
>> Departing: Probably Friday, 8/1
>> Staying where? North 40

Fitzair4
July 27th 03, 12:01 AM
->Who: Larry Fitzgerald
->What: Chevy Van, 100 mile trip,
32 times to fly-in, 1968
->Arriving: Tuesday, 7/29
->Departing: Monday evening
->Camping North

Vassilii Khachaturov
July 29th 03, 02:14 AM
(Better ever than never... I don't know if I'll make it to the over-beer
get together (I don't drink) - that's why I wasn't sure I should be posting
here :) but I'll try to meet some of you in-person...)

Who: Vassilii Khachaturov
What: AG5B '92
Tail #: 1196G
Arriving: Thursday, 7/31 after the show, alt.: Fri morning (if IFR)
Departing: Sunday, 8/2 (+-1 day - want to get back to PNE by Mon night)
Staying where? North 40

Google