PDA

View Full Version : Latest Ripon & Fisk (OSH) Updates

Jim Weir
July 20th 03, 08:50 PM
The RST simplified versions of the Ripon Transition and Fisk Colored Approach
plates have been updated and are available for download from
www.rstengineering.com and then click on the Oshkosh 03 link.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com

Jay Honeck
July 20th 03, 10:24 PM
> The RST simplified versions of the Ripon Transition and Fisk Colored
Approach
> plates have been updated and are available for download from
> www.rstengineering.com and then click on the Oshkosh 03 link.

Well, Sir James, if this is some kind of a test, I have failed, utterly.

I can't find an "Oshkosh '03" link on your page. I've literally clicked on
EVERY link on the page (which, I suspect, was the REAL goal here! :) and
can find no such link.

Are the approach plates part of one of the zip files under another title, or
am I just blind?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay Honeck
July 20th 03, 10:54 PM
> The RST simplified versions of the Ripon Transition and Fisk Colored
Approach
> plates have been updated and are available for download from
> www.rstengineering.com and then click on the Oshkosh 03 link.

Well, Sir James, if this is some kind of a test, I have failed, utterly.

I can't find an "Oshkosh '03" link on your page. I've literally clicked on
EVERY link on the page (which, I suspect, was the REAL goal here! :) and
can find no such link.

Are the approach plates part of one of the zip files under another title, or
am I just blind?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

Paul Tomblin
July 20th 03, 10:57 PM
In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" > said:
>I can't find an "Oshkosh '03" link on your page. I've literally clicked on
>EVERY link on the page (which, I suspect, was the REAL goal here! :) and
>can find no such link.

Down at the bottom. It says "2003 Oshkosh Bound Poster (zipped)", but if
you unzip it you'll find the charts and frequency information and other
things.

--
Paul Tomblin >, not speaking for anybody
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a

Mike Adams
July 20th 03, 10:59 PM
They're in the zip file under the "2003 Oshkosh Bound Poster" link

Mike

In article <MsDSa.109456$H17.33953@sccrnsc02>, "Jay Honeck"
> wrote:
>> The RST simplified versions of the Ripon Transition and Fisk Colored
>Approach
>> plates have been updated and are available for download from
>> www.rstengineering.com and then click on the Oshkosh 03 link.
>
>Well, Sir James, if this is some kind of a test, I have failed, utterly.
>
>I can't find an "Oshkosh '03" link on your page. I've literally clicked on
>EVERY link on the page (which, I suspect, was the REAL goal here! :) and
>can find no such link.
>
>Are the approach plates part of one of the zip files under another title, or
>am I just blind?

Google