PDA

View Full Version : New Lifted 001 Clip

Anthony Buck
August 21st 06, 12:42 PM
Please check out our home page for the new Lifted 001
preview clip.

Thanks

www.liftedfilms.com

Mal[_1_]
August 21st 06, 01:00 PM
"Anthony Buck" > wrote in message
> Please check out our home page for the new Lifted 001
> preview clip.
>
> Thanks
>
> www.liftedfilms.com

Looks good got any testimonials from happy customers before I send some
Auzzie $ your way.

Is that a standard libelle ?

I liked the other clip the beach then the beat up.

How much to Australia with postage in AUD $ ?

Anthony Buck
August 21st 06, 01:14 PM
>Looks good got any testimonials from happy customers
>before I send some
>Auzzie $ your way.
>
>Is that a standard libelle ?
>
>I liked the other clip the beach then the beat up.
>
>How much to Australia with postage in AUD $ ?

Hi - received my first happy customer email yesterday
-

'Many thanks the film arrived in prompt time and was
instantly given the seal of approval by my fanatical
3 year old son/glider pilot. I got to watch it for
the first time last night, great scenery, good filming
and I’m even starting to warm to the music. I hope
to visit one of the sites featured in Lifted during
an extended holiday at the end of next year, maybe
stay for a bit longer….'

I'm afraid we can only take payment in GBP and the
cost is £15 + £3 postage and packaging outside the
UK. for an estimation of what that is in AUD check
www.xe.com. Please be aware that DVD's are written
in PAL format and are for UK and Europe region. Please
check that you DVD will play this format.

We take payment via PayPal and this can be with a PayPal
account, or by Credit/Debit card.

Cheers

Ant Buck and Matt Robain
www.liftedfilms.com

phil collin
August 21st 06, 03:03 PM
Mal wrote:
> "Anthony Buck" > wrote in message
>> Please check out our home page for the new Lifted 001
>> preview clip.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> www.liftedfilms.com
>>

> Looks good got any testimonials from happy customers before I send some
> Auzzie $ your way.
>
> Is that a standard libelle ?
>
> I liked the other clip the beach then the beat up.
>
> How much to Australia with postage in AUD $ ?

I sat and watched the DVD this morning, I only ordered it last Friday.
Its well worth the money. A great insight into NZ gliding.

Google