PDA

View Full Version : Classified Ads

Paul Buchanan
August 28th 06, 03:31 AM
Hi
I have put up a classified ads section on Glidingstuff.
Its free and you can post a picture of your item for
sale. NZ gliders at the moment but all welcome.

http://www.glidingstuff.co.nz/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi

Paul Buchanan

http://www.glidingstuff.co.nz

August 29th 06, 05:45 AM
Speaking of classifieds I found this great ASW22 for sale in western
USA.

http://wingsandwheels.com/want-ads2.htm

Regards

Al

Paul Buchanan wrote:
> Hi
> I have put up a classified ads section on Glidingstuff.
> Its free and you can post a picture of your item for
> sale. NZ gliders at the moment but all welcome.
>
> http://www.glidingstuff.co.nz/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi
>
> Paul Buchanan
>
> http://www.glidingstuff.co.nz

Eric Greenwell[_1_]
August 29th 06, 06:07 AM
wrote:
> Speaking of classifieds I found this great ASW22 for sale in western
> USA.
>
> http://wingsandwheels.com/want-ads2.htm

So, is this, like, the third time you've sold this glider, or were those
other ASW 22s? Do you have a replacement in mind?

Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

www.motorglider.org - Download "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane
Operation"

August 29th 06, 06:17 AM
Yup third time..

Don't really want to sell it but partner in glider wants out as he only
has flown it 2 times.
Glider is in like new condition finished in Polyurethane.
New panel new interior, new lift pins, new everything basically.

Playing with a Ventus A right now which might be a suitable
replacement.

Al

Eric Greenwell wrote:
> wrote:
> > Speaking of classifieds I found this great ASW22 for sale in western
> > USA.
> >
> > http://wingsandwheels.com/want-ads2.htm
>
> So, is this, like, the third time you've sold this glider, or were those
> other ASW 22s? Do you have a replacement in mind?
>
> --
> Change "netto" to "net" to email me directly
>
> Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
>
> www.motorglider.org - Download "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane
> Operation"

Google