PDA

View Full Version : Barry Aviation?

Frank Whiteley
September 7th 06, 04:43 PM
The web sites for www.barryaviation.com and www.peregrinesailplane.com
have disappeared. Anyone know if they've thrown in the towel or sold?

Frank Whiteley

Bob Kuykendall
September 7th 06, 08:22 PM
Try:

http://www.peregrineaerospace.com

Although I have to wonder what the "space" element is. Maybe they can
get Einor and Steve to coax one into orbit...

Bob K.

Frank Whiteley
September 7th 06, 08:49 PM
Bob Kuykendall wrote:
> Try:
>
> http://www.peregrineaerospace.com
>
> Although I have to wonder what the "space" element is. Maybe they can
> get Einor and Steve to coax one into orbit...
>
> Bob K.
Thanks for the new, though slightly odd, domain name. Didn't find it
by googling, yet.

Frank

September 7th 06, 09:14 PM
Bob Kuykendall wrote:
Maybe they can
> get Einor and Steve to coax one into orbit...

Oh that's very funny!

Than again, maybe not! Eject the outer half of each wing and light the
Jato bottles and you might at least go sub-orbital...

MM

September 7th 06, 09:15 PM
Bob Kuykendall wrote:
Maybe they can
> get Einor and Steve to coax one into orbit...

Oh that's very funny!

Than again, maybe not! Eject the outer half of each wing and light the
Jato bottles and you might at least go sub-orbital...

MM

Google