PDA

View Full Version : Check my flights, please

Nick Thomas
September 11th 06, 07:52 AM
Use your powers for good. Al and Ramy, anybody, could
you use your fancy software to look at my traces? You
will see me bust 18 once in while but that is because
I use a Garmin consumer product. I never go above 17,500
‘cause I know the thing is a piece of $%^@ but it still
happens once in while. Vent open, cold temps, who knows.

But could you tell me what I can do to get more miles?
I am taking off early, even cutting in front of Al
at launch ;) I fly until one minute before sunset,
but I am hitting a brick wall at 500k. Can your fancy
software figure out if I am flying too slow, too fast,
too dumb?

Google