PDA

View Full Version : SPICE UP your SOARING LIFE

arturo
September 18th 06, 03:24 PM
do you need to spice up your (soaring) life?

let's give a look up to the new soaring chillies calendar 2007.
http://www.soaringchillies.com in few days you will find more in
information also in english.

best regards

arturo & the soaring chillies crew

Papa3
September 18th 06, 03:33 PM
arturo wrote:
> do you need to spice up your (soaring) life?
>
> let's give a look up to the new soaring chillies calendar 2007.
> http://www.soaringchillies.com in few days you will find more in
> information also in english.
>
> best regards
>
> arturo & the soaring chillies crew

This is a complete disaster !! The one reason the wife has always
allowed me to go to the airport was that it's a place where I can't get
into any of "that kind of trouble." If she see's this, it's over.
This is guaranteed to reduce my hours by 50% :-))))

P3

jcarlyle
September 18th 06, 04:54 PM
Erik,

If that's so, then whatever you do don't leave "The Platypus Papers"
lying around. She'll learn there that soaring isn't a substitute for
sex, but rather that sex is a substitute for soaring! (Shamelessly
copied from Michael Bird's book.) That'll take the 50% reduction, and
reduce it to nada...

-John

Papa3 wrote:
> This is a complete disaster !! The one reason the wife has always
> allowed me to go to the airport was that it's a place where I can't get
> into any of "that kind of trouble." If she see's this, it's over.
> This is guaranteed to reduce my hours by 50% :-))))

Terry[_2_]
September 19th 06, 02:41 PM
MUST...
FIND ...
GERMAN...
PHRASE...
BOOK...!

Wieviel kostete es??

soarski
September 22nd 06, 08:03 PM
Guten Abend Arturo!

Du machst wohl der Inga Konkurenz? Definitaly more spice with your
pics!
AND you are getting a new chat going? Very good, we can make this a
little more iternational, would be fun to get the "Ami Kids" Instead
of only Germans. See whether there are any? Let me know if you nee
any help.

Good Luck

soarski

arturo wrote:
> do you need to spice up your (soaring) life?
>
> let's give a look up to the new soaring chillies calendar 2007.
> http://www.soaringchillies.com in few days you will find more in
> information also in english.
>
> best regards
>
> arturo & the soaring chillies crew

arturo
September 25th 06, 07:03 PM
Dear Sorski,

thanks for your feedback, and well, we had met this afternoon. sure, i
amlooking for an international chat! thats the reason because we write
also all in english.
i hope to write it better in few months

regards

arturo

soarski wrote:
> Guten Abend Arturo!
>
> Du machst wohl der Inga Konkurenz? Definitaly more spice with your
> pics!
> AND you are getting a new chat going? Very good, we can make this a
> little more iternational, would be fun to get the "Ami Kids" Instead
> of only Germans. See whether there are any? Let me know if you nee
> any help.
>
> Good Luck
>
> soarski
>

> arturo wrote:
> > do you need to spice up your (soaring) life?
> >
> > let's give a look up to the new soaring chillies calendar 2007.
> > http://www.soaringchillies.com in few days you will find more in
> > information also in english.
> >
> > best regards
> >
> > arturo & the soaring chillies crew

jb92563
September 25th 06, 11:57 PM
arturo wrote:
> do you need to spice up your (soaring) life?
>
> let's give a look up to the new soaring chillies calendar 2007.
> http://www.soaringchillies.com in few days you will find more in
> information also in english.
>
> best regards
>
> arturo & the soaring chillies crew

If my Landout crew looked anything like that, then I'd be landing out
a lot after very short flights into desolate areas ;-)

Instead of planning for the flight and bringing some water I'd be
bringing Champagne and a Blanket and planning for the retreive.....LOL.

If gliding had more ladies flying, there would be more people in
Gliding.......case in point is volleyball.....why else play such a
silly sport?

309
September 26th 06, 04:54 AM
jb92563 wrote:

> If gliding had more ladies flying, there would be more people in
> Gliding.......case in point is volleyball.....why else play such a
> silly sport?

And people have been up late at night trying to figure out how to "grow
the sport", or was it "grow the business?" I'm starting to wonder
which business...

All the time we should have been looking right under our...noses.

Nice touch, Arturo. The fall of the soaring civilization has not been
left to chance...then again, the new "crew" will probably save the
sport!!!

Pete
309

Google