PDA

View Full Version : Re: Tholen digest, volume 2454048.001000200003000004

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 9th 06, 01:39 PM
Completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless Davie
the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus whined and tholed like
the antagonistic arsehole that he is:
> dizzy writes:
>
> > jmalloy wrote:
>
> >> tholed:

> >> See what I mean, gentle reader [NOT including Tholen, Tholen!]? Tholen
> >> doesn't think.
>
> > Yes, it's very ironic to see tholen post that quote,
>
> Where is the alleged irony, dizzy?

On your part, Dickless.

> > which, I guess, is supposed to make you look stupid,
>
> What does your guess have to do with OS/2, dizzy? Malloy already
> made himself look stupid when he denied writing "Tholeln" in a subject
> line prior to a particular date, when in fact he had done just that
> only a couple days earlier. And he forgot that he did the same thing
> a few YEARS earlier as well.

What does your alleged stupidity have to do with classical music,
Dickless?

> > but, in fact, makes tholen look
> > stupid for acting like it makes you look stupid.
>
> Classic erroneous presupposition that I'm acting like it makes
> Malloy look stupid, dizzy.

No, Dickless, you're not acting when you look stupid.

> > What's tholoon trying to prove, I wonder?
>
> Who is "tholoon", dizzy? Or are you just trying to look stupid, dizzy?

There's no need for you to try though, is there, Dickless?

> > That he's the kookiest?
>
> Still referring to that alleged "tholoon" entity, dizzy?

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Dickless?

> > Like we don't already know that...
>
> Who are you allegedly speaking for when you say "we", dizzy?

Not you, Dickless, you stupid looking twerp.

Google