PDA

View Full Version : Re: Neil Barker Retract Your Lie

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 12th 06, 12:46 PM
ah lexa wrote:
> DVH wrote:
> > "Phil Kyle" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> In > pathalogical liar Neil Barker
> >> accused a new and innocent poster, Lyrics Lover, of being a "sock". As
> >> part of his "evidence" he accused the poster of the following:
> >>
> >> "3) You only post to d.l. and x-post to where your retard 'friends' do."
> >>

> >> It is impossible to X-post in demon.local using Individual.net, which is
> >> the NSP Lyrics Lover uses.
> >>
> >> Neil Barker must retract his lie. The clock is ticking.
> >
> > The crack lawyers have been notified and are chafing at the bit.
>
> I demand a Fatwa!

You can't handle the fatwa!

Phil Kyle
November 15th 06, 04:48 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
oups.com:

> ah lexa wrote:
>> DVH wrote:

>> > The crack lawyers have been notified and are chafing at the bit.
>>
>> I demand a Fatwa!
>
> You can't handle the fatwa!

Well, they will make these things out of copper.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 16th 06, 01:45 PM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> oups.com:
>
> > ah lexa wrote:

> >> I demand a Fatwa!
> >
> > You can't handle the fatwa!
> >
> Well, they will make these things out of copper.

Alloy or pure?

> --
> Phil Kyle™

> h i
> i s
> s l
> f i l
> S o n o
> i u e n
> g r s g

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 17th 06, 02:35 AM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> ups.com:
>
> > Phil Kyle wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> >> oups.com:

> >> Well, they will make these things out of copper.
> >
> > Alloy or pure?
>
> Half alloy, half pure.

That's a like a girl saying she's half a virgin.

> --
> Phil Kyle™

> h i
> i s
> s l
> f i l
> S o n o
> i u e n
> g r s g

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 18th 06, 02:42 AM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> oups.com:
>
> > Phil Kyle wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> >> ups.com:

> >> Half alloy, half pure.
> >
> > That's a like a girl saying she's half a virgin.
>
> Maybe she hasn't been bummed yet.

I've always wondered about extra virgin. You'd think Bluto if not
Popeye would have humped Olive Oil.

> --
> Phil Kyle™

> h i
> i s
> s l
> f i l
> S o n o
> i u e n
> g r s g

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 18th 06, 11:36 PM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> oups.com:
>
> > Phil Kyle wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> >> oups.com:

> >> Maybe she hasn't been bummed yet.
> >
> > I've always wondered about extra virgin. You'd think Bluto if not
> > Popeye would have humped Olive Oil.
>
> You'd think they'd dump her anyway, for being anorexic.

True. I've seen matchsticks that were thicker than her.

> --
> Phil Kyle™

> h i
> i s
> s l
> f i l
> S o n o
> i u e n
> g r s g

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 18th 06, 11:58 PM
honestjohn wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> Phil Kyle wrote:
> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> > oups.com:

> > > I've always wondered about extra virgin. You'd think Bluto if not
> > > Popeye would have humped Olive Oil.
> >
> > You'd think they'd dump her anyway, for being anorexic.
>
> True. I've seen matchsticks that were thicker than her.
>
> Really?

No, O'Rielly.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 20th 06, 11:56 PM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> oups.com:
>
> > Phil Kyle wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> >> oups.com:

> >> You'd think they'd dump her anyway, for being anorexic.
> >
> > True. I've seen matchsticks that were thicker than her.
>
> Well, she was a cartoon.

Wafer thin?

> --
> Phil Kyle™

> h i
> i s
> s l
> f i l
> S o n o
> i u e n
> g r s g

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
November 24th 06, 04:51 AM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> oups.com:
>
> > Phil Kyle wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> >> oups.com:

> >> Well, she was a cartoon.
> >
> > Wafer thin?
>
> Paper.