PDA

View Full Version : Cold War photographs and stories

Gordon[_1_]
November 18th 06, 09:49 AM
Thanks to Bob at Coastal Computers ( Coastcomp.com ), my website is
back up with all the photos posted, for the first time in several
years. He has re-posted dozens of Cold War photographs of encounters
with Soviet aircraft and ships, along with a few stories to go along
with them. I'd really like to thank my friend Jim Sterling for
building the site originally, and for Bob for helping to resurrect it.

If you are interested, please visit and give us feedback on how to
improve the site. Dave Kearton has edited the stories and I will
upload the corrections/grammatical improvements as soon as possible.

v/r Gordon

http://www.coastcomp.com/seasnake/index.htm

Google