PDA

View Full Version : Searching info about headsets

Mad Mark [P.E. #65]
July 24th 03, 08:24 PM
I'm searching schematics of Dave Clark's headsets (problem with that stuff)
Can anyone help me?
Thnx in advance

PS. I'm also searching schemes of other headsets.

Ron Natalie
July 24th 03, 08:44 PM
"Mad Mark [P.E. #65]" > wrote in message ...
> I'm searching schematics of Dave Clark's headsets (problem with that stuff)
> Can anyone help me?
> Thnx in advance

Which headset? Most of them are pretty dead simple. The two wires
from the skinny plug go to the microphone. The barrel is the ground
while the ring is the other side of the mic. The tip of the plug is the PTT
(not usually connected inside a heaset).

The fatter of the two plugs feeds the ears just like any old pair of headphones.

Google