PDA

View Full Version : Re: Aviation photography website (Reno Air Races, Duxford Flying Legends and more ...)

Gilan
July 25th 03, 12:53 AM
I've tried the link but nothing comes up.

Private Pilot in 10 days
http://www.perfectplanes.com

Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sport_Aircraft/

Join "The Ultralight & Experimental Aircraft SiteRing"
http://pub27.bravenet.com/sitering/add.php?usernum=2286862090

"dth" wrote ..
> Hello everybody,
>
> There is a new site on the web : Mine ;-)
> I tried to put in these webpages quite all of the pictures I took in the
> airshows since 1998. Reno Air Races is the major part of this work (the
> half of the 4400 pictures online).
> You will find on this website a database engine to search (and find ;-)
> ) pictures by criterias, an online cart, Picture of the week , some
> goodies and a function to display the pictures randomly.
>
> Enjoy the visit, best regards....
> Dominique Thirot
>
> http://www.dthweb.com

----

Ron Natalie
July 25th 03, 04:29 PM
"Gilan" > wrote in message ...
> I've tried the link but nothing comes up.

Good, hopefully his ISP pulled the plug on him for his incessent binary-ridden spamming
of the rec.aviation groups.

Wayne Sagar
July 26th 03, 08:46 PM
"Ron Natalie" > wrote in message >...
> "Gilan" > wrote in message ...
> > I've tried the link but nothing comes up.
> >
> Good, hopefully his ISP pulled the plug on him for his incessent binary-ridden spamming
> of the rec.aviation groups.

If you guys are talking about Dominique Thirot's messages, it might be
due to his being from France and not knowing the "protocol" for
posting on NG's. (is he posting images?)

If you don't visit his site, you will miss out on some fantastic
photography. I've worked with Dominique for the entire time he's come
over annually and his airshow stuff from Europe is also very good.

Not sure what link is not working but it worked for me?

Wayne Sagar
All Aviation FlightLine OnLine
http://www.aafo.com/

Google