> fake Double-Anus wrote:
> > > ups.com...

> > > D-A, are you thinkin that all these are one moron, or are they just
> > > individual morons?
> > >
> > > C.H.J. (Enguiring minds want to know)
> >

> > Good question, C.H.J.
> >
> > Tom is the only one who singularly distinguishes himself as a moron.
> >
> > The other three morons are pretty indistinguishable.
> >
> > Double-Anus
>
> Sort of like all you moronic saucherheads, eh?

Thank you for registering as a moron, Bruce.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 6th 06, 11:47 PM
fake Double-Anus wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-Anus wrote:

> > > Good question, C.H.J.
> > >
> > > Tom is the only one who singularly distinguishes himself as a moron.
> > >
> > > The other three morons are pretty indistinguishable.
> > >
> > > Double-Anus
> >
> > Sort of like all you moronic saucherheads, eh?
>

> Thank you for registering as a moron, Bruce.

What a maroon!

honestjohn
December 7th 06, 05:38 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> fake Double-Anus wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > Sort of like all you moronic saucherheads, eh?
> >

> > Thank you for registering as a moron, Bruce.
>
> What a maroon!

I had a Maroon bar the other day and it was good. BTW there are Maroon bars
with nuts for Gay Cabalers.

Double-A
December 8th 06, 12:25 AM
honestjohn wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > fake Double-Anus wrote:

> just

> > > Thank you for registering as a moron, Bruce.
> >
> > What a maroon!
> >
> I had a Maroon bar the other day and it was good. BTW there are Maroon bars
> with nuts for Gay Cabalers.

Bruce is still looking for "Mr. Goodbar".

Double-A

Holly
December 8th 06, 02:01 AM
Double-A wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-Anus wrote:

> > > Good question, C.H.J.
> > >
> > > Tom is the only one who singularly distinguishes himself as a moron.
> > >
> > > The other three morons are pretty indistinguishable.
> > >
> > > Double-Anus
> >
> > Sort of like all you moronic saucherheads, eh?
>

> Thank you for registering as a moron, Bruce.

I don't think morons can register. But they do advertise.

Double-A
December 8th 06, 04:02 AM
Holly wrote:
> Double-A wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > Sort of like all you moronic saucherheads, eh?
> >

> > Thank you for registering as a moron, Bruce.
>
> I don't think morons can register. But they do advertise.

I seem to recall that our original state constitution written in the
1800's said that "no idiot shall be allowed to vote". Well, the
politicians certainly got that changed. Most of them build their whole
careers on the votes of idiots!

Double-A

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 04:07 AM
fake Double-Anus wrote:
> Holly wrote:
> > Double-A wrote:

> > > Thank you for registering as a moron, Bruce.
> >
> > I don't think morons can register. But they do advertise.
>

> I seem to recall that our original state constitution written in the
> 1800's said that "no idiot shall be allowed to vote". Well, the
> politicians certainly got that changed. Most of them build their whole
> careers on the votes of idiots!
>
> Double-Anus

Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.
But it no surprise that you've been voting aginst the law.

Double-A
December 8th 06, 04:16 AM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> fake Double-Anus wrote:
> > Holly wrote:

> > > I don't think morons can register. But they do advertise.
> >

> > I seem to recall that our original state constitution written in the
> > 1800's said that "no idiot shall be allowed to vote". Well, the
> > politicians certainly got that changed. Most of them build their whole
> > careers on the votes of idiots!
> >
> > Double-Anus
>
> Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.
> But it no surprise that you've been voting aginst the law.

Well it's no surprise that you should know all about the terms your own
medical condition. Most patients do.

Double-A

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 04:54 AM
fake Double-Anus wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-Anus wrote:

> > > I seem to recall that our original state constitution written in the
> > > 1800's said that "no idiot shall be allowed to vote". Well, the
> > > politicians certainly got that changed. Most of them build their whole
> > > careers on the votes of idiots!
> > >
> > > Double-Anus
> >
> > Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.
> > But it no surprise that you've been voting aginst the law.
>

> Well it's no surprise that you should know all about the terms your own
> medical condition. Most patients do.
>
> Double-Anus

It should come as no surprise that idiots like you don't realise
they're idiots.

Double-A
December 8th 06, 05:24 AM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> fake Double-Anus wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.
> > > But it no surprise that you've been voting aginst the law.
> >

> > Well it's no surprise that you should know all about the terms your own
> > medical condition. Most patients do.
> >
> > Double-Anus
>
> It should come as no surprise that idiots like you don't realise
> they're idiots.

It's aliens from the south like you, who can't even spell "realize",
who are the ones who are coming up here and voting against the law!

Double-A

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 07:47 AM
fake Double-Anus wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-Anus wrote:

> > > Well it's no surprise that you should know all about the terms your own
> > > medical condition. Most patients do.
> > >
> > > Double-Anus
> >
> > It should come as no surprise that idiots like you don't realise
> > they're idiots.
>
> It's aliens from the south like you, who can't even spell "realize",
> who are the ones who are coming up here and voting against the law!
>
> Double-Anus

You retarded Merkins must harbour a lot of resentment because of your
illiteracy. When will you get off your arse and realise that it is your
hatred of the English language that causes you to misspell?

Double-A
December 8th 06, 09:32 AM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> fake Double-A wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > It should come as no surprise that idiots like you don't realise
> > > they're idiots.
> >
> > It's aliens from the south like you, who can't even spell "realize",
> > who are the ones who are coming up here and voting against the law!
> >
> > Double-A
>
> You retarded Merkins must harbour a lot of resentment because of your
> illiteracy. When will you get off your arse and realise that it is your
> hatred of the English language that causes you to misspell?

Hatred of the English maybe, but we perfected the language!

Considering your proclivities, here's a site you might get off on:

http://www.hornymanatee.com/index.html

Double-A

Holly
December 8th 06, 11:44 AM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> fake Double-Anus wrote:
> > Holly wrote:

> > > I don't think morons can register. But they do advertise.
> >

> > I seem to recall that our original state constitution written in the
> > 1800's said that "no idiot shall be allowed to vote". Well, the
> > politicians certainly got that changed. Most of them build their whole
> > careers on the votes of idiots!
> >
> > Double-Anus
>
> Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.

Ill informed as usual, brucie.

> But it no surprise that you've been voting aginst the law.

Holly
December 8th 06, 11:46 AM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> fake Double-Anus wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.
> > > But it no surprise that you've been voting aginst the law.
> >

> > Well it's no surprise that you should know all about the terms your own
> > medical condition. Most patients do.
> >
> > Double-Anus
>
> It should come as no surprise that idiots like you don't realise
> they're idiots.

Seems you have an aclivity toward Dumbdom, Bruce?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 11:53 AM
Holly wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-Anus wrote:

> > > I seem to recall that our original state constitution written in the
> > > 1800's said that "no idiot shall be allowed to vote". Well, the
> > > politicians certainly got that changed. Most of them build their whole
> > > careers on the votes of idiots!
> > >
> > > Double-Anus
> >
> > Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.
>
> Ill informed as usual, brucie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idiot
http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 11:54 AM
Holly wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-Anus wrote:

> > > Well it's no surprise that you should know all about the terms your own
> > > medical condition. Most patients do.
> > >
> > > Double-Anus
> >
> > It should come as no surprise that idiots like you don't realise
> > they're idiots.
>
> Seems you have an aclivity toward Dumbdom, Bruce?

Is that right, ****brain?

Holly
December 8th 06, 12:00 PM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> Holly wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > Idiot is a medical term and is used to medically describe a moron's IQ.
> >
> > Ill informed as usual, brucie.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idiot
> http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html

Check any professional source, Turd for Bru(ains)ce. DSM IV for
example.

Holly
December 8th 06, 12:02 PM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> Holly wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > It should come as no surprise that idiots like you don't realise
> > > they're idiots.
> >
> > Seems you have an aclivity toward Dumbdom, Bruce?
>
> Is that right, ****brain?

Self evident, Bumkin!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 12:07 PM
fake Double-Anus wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-A wrote:

> > > It's aliens from the south like you, who can't even spell "realize",
> > > who are the ones who are coming up here and voting against the law!
> > >
> > > Double-A
> >
> > You retarded Merkins must harbour a lot of resentment because of your
> > illiteracy. When will you get off your arse and realise that it is your
> > hatred of the English language that causes you to misspell?
>
> Hatred of the English maybe, but we perfected the language!

On what basis do you make that k'lame, fake Double-Anus?

> Considering your proclivities, here's a site you might get off on:
>
> http://www.hornymanatee.com/index.html
>
> Double-Anus

Here are your favourite (note the correct spelling) ones -
http://www.farm****fest.com/goat_sex.html
http://goat.cx/

Double-A
December 8th 06, 12:18 PM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> fake Double-A wrote:
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> > > You retarded Merkins must harbour a lot of resentment because of your
> > > illiteracy. When will you get off your arse and realise that it is your
> > > hatred of the English language that causes you to misspell?
> >
> > Hatred of the English maybe, but we perfected the language!
>
> On what basis do you make that k'lame, fake Double-Anus?
>
> > Considering your proclivities, here's a site you might get off on:
> >
> > http://www.hornymanatee.com/index.html
> >
> > Double-A
>
> Here are your favourite (note the correct spelling) ones -
> http://www.farm****fest.com/goat_sex.html
> http://goat.cx/

Bruce! I'm shocked!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 12:23 PM
fake Double-Anus wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > fake Double-A wrote:

> > > Hatred of the English maybe, but we perfected the language!
> >
> > On what basis do you make that k'lame, fake Double-Anus?
> >
> > > Considering your proclivities, here's a site you might get off on:
> > >
> > > http://www.hornymanatee.com/index.html
> > >
> > > Double-A
> >
> > Here are your favourite (note the correct spelling) ones -
> > http://www.farm****fest.com/goat_sex.html
> > http://goat.cx/
>

> Bruce! I'm shocked!

You pretence of surprise doesn't fool anybody, fake Double-Anus.

honestjohn
December 8th 06, 05:10 PM
"Holly" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > Holly wrote:

ups.com...

IQ.

> > > Ill informed as usual, brucie.
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idiot
> > http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html
>

> Check any professional source, Turd for Bru(ains)ce. DSM IV for
> example.

Are you a nurse?

Holly
December 8th 06, 05:24 PM
honestjohn wrote:
> "Holly" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > >
> ups.com...

> are they just

> as a moron.

> the
> whole

> IQ.

> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idiot
> > > http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html
> >

> > Check any professional source, Turd for Bru(ains)ce. DSM IV for
> > example.
> >
> Are you a nurse?

no

honestjohn
December 8th 06, 05:49 PM
"Holly" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> honestjohn wrote:
> > "Holly" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > ups.com...

> > are they just

> > as a moron.

> > the
> > whole

> > IQ.

> > > Check any professional source, Turd for Bru(ains)ce. DSM IV for
> > > example.
> > >
> > Are you a nurse?
>
> no

Just curious.

HJ (likes nurses)

Double-A
December 8th 06, 08:14 PM
honestjohn wrote:
> "Holly" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > honestjohn wrote:
> > > "Holly" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> > > ups.com...

> or
> > > are they just

> himself
> > > as a moron.

> in
> > > the
> the
> their
> > > whole

> moron's
> > > IQ.

> > > Are you a nurse?
> >
> > no
> >
> Just curious.
>
> HJ (likes nurses)

What he's trying to tell you is that he likes to nurse!

Double-A

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 8th 06, 11:44 PM
dishonestjohn wrote:
> "Holly" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > honestjohn wrote:
> > > "Holly" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> > > ups.com...

> or
> > > are they just

> himself
> > > as a moron.

> in
> > > the
> the
> their
> > > whole

> moron's
> > > IQ.

> > > Are you a nurse?
> >
> > no
> >
> Just curious.
>
> HJ (likes nurses)

You still haven't given up your wet nurse, have you?

Google