PDA

View Full Version : Wasted money

lofty
December 14th 06, 10:51 PM
Hi,
Has anyone out there had the same problems I have with downloaded
aircraft. This is from two different suppliers.
The problems came up when I upgraded my PC and made a disc of all my
downloaded aircraft to reinstall into the new PC.
They all reinstalled without a hitch excepting my legendary's C130 and 707
and my recently purchased Galaxy, B52 Stratofortress, and P2V-Neptune from
another vendor. These reinstalled minus all the instruments, only black
holes in their place. The P2V-Neptune would not even appear. It seems I
bought these items but do not own them completely, wasting in excess of $200
AUD. As it is such a hassle going through the rigmarole with the suppliers
to sort it all out I have cut my losses.
Does anyone know of any vendors where I can purchase these aircraft and more
and own them completely? Preferably on DVD.
Thank you in advance.
A very disgruntled flyer.

Graeme Willox
December 19th 06, 11:41 AM
lofty wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone out there had the same problems I have with downloaded
> aircraft. This is from two different suppliers.
> The problems came up when I upgraded my PC and made a disc of all my
> downloaded aircraft to reinstall into the new PC.
> They all reinstalled without a hitch excepting my legendary's C130 and 707
> and my recently purchased Galaxy, B52 Stratofortress, and P2V-Neptune from
> another vendor. These reinstalled minus all the instruments, only black
> holes in their place. The P2V-Neptune would not even appear. It seems I
> bought these items but do not own them completely, wasting in excess of $200
> AUD. As it is such a hassle going through the rigmarole with the suppliers
> to sort it all out I have cut my losses.
> Does anyone know of any vendors where I can purchase these aircraft and more
> and own them completely? Preferably on DVD.
> Thank you in advance.
> A very disgruntled flyer.

I personally don't know, but it might help someone else answer your
question if you at least mentioned which simulator you're using.

Google