PDA

View Full Version : Re: Music Puns

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 16th 06, 01:25 AM
nemo wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > > ups.com...

> > > C-sharp: 20/20 vision.
> > >
> > > B-natural: Come as you are.
> >
> > B-sharp: you should be. Now go into Haydn because your Bach is worse
> > than your bite.
> >
> I don't Offenbach enough to notice!

It seems you have scaled new heights. Do you play a bass clarinet, per
chance?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 16th 06, 05:20 AM
nemo wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > nemo wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> > > I don't Offenbach enough to notice!
> >
> > It seems you have scaled new heights. Do you play a bass clarinet, per
> > chance?
> >
> On the Contra rary . . .

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 21st 06, 11:12 AM
wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > nemo wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> > > I don't Offenbach enough to notice!
> >
> > It seems you have scaled new heights. Do you play a bass clarinet, per
> > chance?
>
> How low can you go?

Even been in limbo?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 22nd 06, 04:19 AM
wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...

> worse

> > > How low can you go?
> >
> > Even been in limbo?
>
> No.

No?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 22nd 06, 09:22 AM
wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > ps.com...

> > > worse

> per

> > > No.
> >
> > No?
>
> No!

No.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 23rd 06, 12:40 AM
Hey, look everyone! I found Nemo!

nemo wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...
> message
> > > > > > > > >
> oups.com...
> > > > > > > > > > >
> ups.com...

> Bach is

> clarinet,
> > > per

> > > No!
> >
> > No.
> >
> TOO SILLY! STOP THE SKETCH! . . . . . .

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 23rd 06, 12:41 AM
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:29:51 -0500, > found these
> unused words floating about:
>
> >"nemo" > wrote in message
> .uk...
> >>
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...
> >> message
> >> > > > > > > > >
> >> oups.com...
> >> > > > > > > > > > >
> >> ups.com...

> >> Bach is

> >> clarinet,

> >> TOO SILLY! STOP THE SKETCH! . . . . . .
> >
> >No.
> >
> Knock Knock ...

Who dares?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 23rd 06, 05:42 AM
wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
> > > On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:29:51 -0500, > found these
> > > unused words floating about:

> > > .uk...

> message
> > > >> > > > > > >
> ups.com...

> your

> bass

> > > Knock Knock ...
> >
> > Who dares?
>
> Who cares?

Who shares?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 24th 06, 10:42 AM
wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...
> these

> message
> > > > > >> > > > >
> ps.com...
> > > message
> > > > > >> > > > > > >
> > > ups.com...
> wrote in

> message

> beehive.

> preparation.

> because
> > > your

> > > bass

> > > Who cares?
> >
> > Who shares?
>
> Two mares?

Few bears?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 25th 06, 10:59 AM
clarinet.fan wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...
> found
> > > these

> message
> > > > > > > >> > >
> ups.com...
> > > message
> > > > > > > >> > > > >
> > > ps.com...
> wrote in

> > > wrote in

> > > message

> > > beehive.

> > > preparation.

> > > because

> play a

> > > Two mares?
> >
> > Few bears?
>
> Few beers?

Do pairs?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 26th 06, 05:03 AM
clarinet.fan wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > clarinet.fan wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...
> > > found

> message
> > > > > > > > > >>
> ups.com...