PDA

View Full Version : LF: ACES II ejection seat

Tim Bayne
June 27th 03, 06:16 PM
I am seeking to purchase an ACES II ejection seat for an aerodynamics
research project.

If you have one and are wanting to sell it, please reply by email.

Thanks in advance.

Tim Bayne

mah
July 8th 03, 02:08 AM
Tim Bayne wrote:

> I am seeking to purchase an ACES II ejection seat for an aerodynamics
> research project.
>
> If you have one and are wanting to sell it, please reply by email.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tim Bayne

Which series of ACES II and what type of research are you doing?

MAH

Davide
September 20th 03, 10:57 PM
If you don't need a real one you can check at www.realsimulator.com

Cheers

Davide

"Tim Bayne" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> I am seeking to purchase an ACES II ejection seat for an aerodynamics
> research project.
>
> If you have one and are wanting to sell it, please reply by email.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tim Bayne

Google