PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Roswell Alien Autopsy Video!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 27th 06, 01:27 PM
Warhol wrote:
> Double-A wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0
>
> What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
> given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......

You and the Moops are next, Warphole.

Hagar
December 27th 06, 01:41 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Warhol wrote:
> > Double-A wrote:
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0
> >
> > What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
> > given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......
>
> You and the Moops are next, Warphole.

But they already did your frontal lobotomy, Bwuthie ...

Warhol
December 27th 06, 04:08 PM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> Warhol wrote:
> > Double-A wrote:
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0
> >
> > What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
> > given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......
>
> You and the Moops are next, Warphole.

dream.... Warhol is untouchable

Mitch Crane
December 27th 06, 06:40 PM
"Warhol" > wrote in news:1167235691.548821.253150
@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
>> Warhol wrote:
>> >
>> > What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
>> > given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......
>>
>> You and the Moops are next, Warphole.
>
> dream.... Warhol is untouchable

Why would anyone want to touch something called a WartHole?

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng

honestjohn
December 27th 06, 07:14 PM
"Mitch Crane" -three> wrote in message
> "Warhol" > wrote in news:1167235691.548821.253150
> @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> >> You and the Moops are next, Warphole.
> >
> > dream.... Warhol is untouchable
>
> Why would anyone want to touch something called a WartHole?

Hush-up, gay-rod!

Warhol
December 27th 06, 07:35 PM
Mitch Crane wrote:
> "Warhol" > wrote in news:1167235691.548821.253150
> @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

> >> You and the Moops are next, Warphole.
> >
> > dream.... Warhol is untouchable
>
> Why would anyone want to touch something called a WartHole?

Ask the Coffee boy's... they dream to nail my head on their doors...
and think that my head has special powers.

Mitch Crane
December 27th 06, 09:48 PM
"Warhol" > wrote in
ps.com:

> Mitch Crane wrote:
>> "Warhol" > wrote in
>> news:1167235691.548821.253150 @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

>> > dream.... Warhol is untouchable
>>
>> Why would anyone want to touch something called a WartHole?
>>

> Ask the Coffee boy's... they dream to nail my head on their doors...
> and think that my head has special powers.

Coffee boy's what? His mom? His leg? His dog? His barber?

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng
vbaabgriragurtbireazragnertbaanfgbclbhabjohgnerlbh ernqlgborurnegoebxra

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 27th 06, 11:33 PM
Fagar wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Warhol wrote:
> > >
> > > What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
> > > given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......
> >
> > You and the Moops are next, Warphole.
>
> But they already did your frontal lobotomy, Bwuthie ...

I see they go to you already, Fagar.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 27th 06, 11:38 PM
Mitch Crane wrote:
> "Warhol" > wrote in
> ps.com:
>
> > Mitch Crane wrote:
> >> "Warhol" > wrote in
> >> news:1167235691.548821.253150 @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> >> Why would anyone want to touch something called a WartHole?
> >
> > Ask the Coffee boy's... they dream to nail my head on their doors...
> > and think that my head has special powers.
>
> Coffee boy's what? His mom? His leg? His dog? His barber?

His wormhole. Its untouchable. Not even his proctologist will go near
it.

Hagar
December 28th 06, 02:14 AM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Fagar wrote:
> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > > You and the Moops are next, Warphole.
> >
> > But they already did your frontal lobotomy, Bwuthie ...
>
> I see they go to you already, Fagar.

Hey Bwuthie, it's "they GOT to you already", you dumb ****, once again
proving my point that you had the above mentioned lobotomy.
Now go and molest Art Dickless

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
December 28th 06, 03:37 AM
Fagar wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Fagar wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> > > But they already did your frontal lobotomy, Bwuthie ...
> >
> > I see they got to you already, Fagar.
>
> Hey Bwuthie, it's "they GOT to you already", you dumb ****, once again
> proving my point that you had the above mentioned lobotomy.
> Now go and molest Art Dickless

Like I said, Fager, it appears they've gotten to you already.

ah
January 17th 07, 12:27 AM
Hagar wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Warhol wrote:
>>> What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
>>> given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......
>> You and the Moops are next, Warphole.
>
> But they already did your frontal lobotomy, Bwuthie ...

Why are you posting this in demon.local?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
January 17th 07, 03:46 AM
ah thole wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> You and the Moops are next, Warphole.
> >
> > But they already did your frontal lobotomy, Bwuthie ...
>
> Why are you posting this in demon.local?

Why are you poasting this to comp.os.os2.advocacy? Dickless will stomp
his widdle feet and put you in his digest.

Google