PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance -- Free Beer in Iowa Sunday!

Jay Honeck
July 25th 03, 03:14 PM
Our first annual "Pre-Oshkosh Fly-In Pool Party" starts at 3 PM Sunday here
in Iowa City!

We've now added poolside live music in addition to the "Lifter Technology"
flight demonstrations. Come enjoy the beer, food, music, and camaraderie of
hanging around with a bunch of crazy pilots en route to the Big One in OSH!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jim Weir
July 25th 03, 05:02 PM
You have taken the normal precautions...such as telegraphing the Bud factory in
St. Louis to ramp up...advising that Weir is coming to the party?

{;-)

Jim

"Jay Honeck" >

->Our first annual "Pre-Oshkosh Fly-In Pool Party" starts at 3 PM Sunday here
->in Iowa City!
->
->We've now added poolside live music in addition to the "Lifter Technology"
->flight demonstrations. Come enjoy the beer, food, music, and camaraderie of
->hanging around with a bunch of crazy pilots en route to the Big One in OSH!

http://www.rst-engr.com

Jay Honeck
July 26th 03, 05:45 AM
> You have taken the normal precautions...such as telegraphing the Bud
factory in
> St. Louis to ramp up...advising that Weir is coming to the party?

As a born-and-raised Wisconsinite, I'm here to tell you that we won't be
serving any of that Missouri rice beer at this here party! :)

Actually, I've got a barrel of Killian's Red on order. If'n you don't like
that beer, better BYO... :)

(Hey -- I thought you said you were bringing *wine*?)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Google