PDA

View Full Version : 16 Bell 206's

Sundance
December 29th 06, 04:11 AM
I have 16 Bell 206's for sale. If you are a former Viet Nam helicopter
pilot, this may be your chance to own your own bird. I was in BUF's
out of Kadena in 1968. Website is boblewis.net/helicopters.
Take a look! -Bob-

Shiver
December 29th 06, 04:56 AM
Well good luck to you Bob.

It's not every day that someone pops on by with 16 helicopters for sale
and I daresay that your the posting event of the week in this group.

Don W
December 29th 06, 05:43 AM
It would be interesting to hear about your company
and how you ended up with this helicopter ...err
fleet to sell. Are they being replaced with new
birds?

BTW, where did you sit in the BUF? I spent my
share of time in them while working for Boeing a
few decades ago.

Don W.

Sundance wrote:
> I have 16 Bell 206's for sale. If you are a former Viet Nam helicopter
> pilot, this may be your chance to own your own bird. I was in BUF's
> out of Kadena in 1968. Website is boblewis.net/helicopters.
> Take a look! -Bob-

Google