PDA

View Full Version : What is LEAF?

TM
December 31st 06, 01:43 AM
A newbie question, no doubt, but I need to know.

This is a quote from a GyroBee builder's site:
«There is some variation in the labeling of standard 3/16 aircraft
washers. Primarily, I have labeled them an AN960-316 but you will also
find them labeled AN960-10 (in the LEAF catalog, for example).»

So, who or what is LEAF and how can I get a copy of the catalog?

Thanks,

Tim
Eureka, CA

P.S. Yes, I know I also wrote this message as a reply to my earlier
topic. I thought it would be a new topic, but I struggle with this
web-based Usenet interface. The easier things get, the harder they get
for me. I do miss the good old BBS days. Not really. <g> -Tim

boB[_2_]
December 31st 06, 04:03 AM
TM wrote:
> A newbie question, no doubt, but I need to know.
> So, who or what is LEAF and how can I get a copy of the catalog?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim
> Eureka, CA

I tried this once, sorry if it's a repeat.

LEAF
http://www.leadingedge-airfoils.com/catalog.htm

--

boB