PDA

View Full Version : Gyro's and Licensing

TM
December 31st 06, 01:56 AM
I've heard talk of new rules in '07 which will affect the lightweight
gyro's which currently require no license. Can anyone comment on this?

I absolutely will get gyro traing before I fly (I'm also a motorcyclist
who learned to ride in 1978 by making two circles around the dealer's
parking lot on a used Honda 125 before taking to the streets and I am
fully aware of how lucky I am to be alive today) and intend to go on to
get the Sport Pilot license in order to fly larger gyro's. I'm just
curious.

Tim
Eureka, CA

Google