PDA

View Full Version : Desktop Wallpaper - "Gas and go".

T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
January 1st 07, 02:08 PM
Monday, January 1, 2007

Wallpaper of the month - January, 2007

Desktop Wallpaper - "Gas and go".

An A-10 Thunderbolt II pulls away after receiving fuel from a KC-10
Extender flying over Afghanistan Dec. 14. The tanker is from the 380th
Air Expeditionary Wing, home of the largest air refueling wing in
Southwest Asia. Unit aircrews fly KC-10s and KC-135 Stratotankers in
support of wartime operations.

Complete installation instructions are provided.

Please Note:
This wallpaper is available in the following screen resolution:

*Available upon request

0640 X 480
1152 X 870
1280 X 960
1600 X 1200

x Download Now!

[x] 800 X 600
[x] 1024 X 768

http://www.scenery.org

Happy New Year!

Semper Fi

Tom Gregor, Sr.
Webmaster

"We don't charge for any of our programs or services.
Instead, we rely on your purchases and donations.
Please help us to help you.
Thank you for your continuing support."

Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
E-Mail: