PDA

View Full Version : Scale Glider Models available

Paul Remde
January 1st 07, 07:28 PM
Hi,

My company stocks and sells products for pilots of full size gliders, but
I'm very impressed with the new Revell scale plastic model gliders - so I
have added them to my web site. You can see details here:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/models.htm

So far, they offer models of the Schleicher ASK-21 and their newest model
(coming soon) is of the LS8-a-18.

They make excellent display models or as training aids for showing new
pilots the parts of a sailplane or for "flying" the model through a maneuver
that will later be done in the air.

I'm looking forward to building them with my kids. The only question is
whether they will hang in my office or my son's room...

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

jeplane
January 1st 07, 11:05 PM
Thanks for sharing! I have just ordered you one!

Richard
ASW-19, AZ

jeplane
January 1st 07, 11:05 PM
Thanks for sharing! I have just ordered you one!

Richard
ASW-19, AZ

Google