PDA

View Full Version : 1965 Cessna 172 Project

Jerry
July 11th 03, 07:56 PM
I have a 1965 C-172 project that needs reassembly. I had the lower
firewall replaced and don't have time to finish it. The engine will
need an inspection, etc.. Minimal radios,no prop, no other damage.
Stiped, etched and alodined. Ready for paint and interior after
reassembly.
I can email pictures. Asking $15000 OBO or trade

Jerry
July 12th 03, 12:56 PM
Yes, I can deliver it. Its in Ft. Myers, FL

"Steve Foley" > wrote in message >...
> You didn't mention where it is, so I assume delivery is included.
>

> "Jerry" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I have a 1965 C-172 project that needs reassembly. I had the lower
> > firewall replaced and don't have time to finish it. The engine will
> > need an inspection, etc.. Minimal radios,no prop, no other damage.
> > Stiped, etched and alodined. Ready for paint and interior after
> > reassembly.
> > I can email pictures. Asking $15000 OBO or trade

Google