PDA

View Full Version : FS - Collection of Aircraft Information Files

Matt
July 20th 03, 11:59 PM
Hi,

I've got a collection of World Aircraft Information Files ring bound in 5
volumes for sale. I would consider splitting or selling as a job lot.

Offers welcomed.

Published in over 100 weekly parts. Each issue comprised of 32 pages.
Organised as a series of pull-out reference files slotted into 5 large ring
binders.

The subjects covered are grouped as follows: world military aircraft,
aircraft weapons and tactics, air forces of the world, war in the air,
aviation hall of fame, world civil aircraft, airlines of the world, air
accidents, private aviation, A-Z of aircraft, history of aviation.

The files/pages have Illustrations, pictures, photos, details, data,
stories, histories, facts, stats, fold out technical drawings etc.

I have spent several hours going through all of the pages from file No. 1
through to file No. 1004. There are a huge amount of pages here as some of
the larger files are made up of 20 pages+ including fold out multiple pages.
A lot are made up of less than that depending on the subject etc.

My best estimate is that the set contains approximately half of all the
files that were released by the publisher over the 100 weeks these were
being sold.

I have made a note of missing files for those who may wish to know any
specific file numbers absent - or that are NOT missing of course (you may be
looking to complete your own collection). I can't list them all here, as it
would take me a while to type out. I pretty confident I've been pretty
accurate while doing this.

If anyone wants me to check specific files for page numbers / continuity -
feel free to email me directly using the reply address for this post.

Cheers,

Matt.

Google