PDA

View Full Version : Business Aircraft & Jet Preview - San Francisco, CA - August 12, 2003

Mergatroide
July 21st 03, 06:05 PM
Business Aircraft & Jet Preview
Monterey (San Francisco), CA - Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY)
Tuesday August 12th, 2003

Come see the latest in business aircraft, including more than 20 jets on
display - including the all new Premier I from Raytheon, the sexy Avanti
from Piaggio, plus offerings from Bombardier, Gulfstream, Dassault Falcon
Jet and more...For the rich, the famous, and the anonymous... This is an
event not open to the public, yet undoubtedly commanding your distinguished
appearance!

Lots of other exhibitors will also be on hand.

Business Aircraft & Jet Preview
Tuesday August 12, 2003
Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY)
Million Air Monterey
www.MillionAirMonterey.com

(800) 452-6184
100 Sky Park Dr
Monterey, CA 93940-5357

RSVP at http://www.JetPreview.com
For information on exhibiting please contact:
Paul Lips Toll-Free (866) 202-0096

Gabriel
July 22nd 03, 08:14 PM
Blah blah blah

"Mergatroide" > wrote in message >...
> Business Aircraft & Jet Preview
> Monterey (San Francisco), CA - Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY)
> Tuesday August 12th, 2003
>
> Come see the latest in business aircraft, including more than 20 jets on
> display - including the all new Premier I from Raytheon, the sexy Avanti
> from Piaggio, plus offerings from Bombardier, Gulfstream, Dassault Falcon
> Jet and more...For the rich, the famous, and the anonymous... This is an
> event not open to the public, yet undoubtedly commanding your distinguished
> appearance!
>
> Lots of other exhibitors will also be on hand.
>
> Business Aircraft & Jet Preview
> Tuesday August 12, 2003
> Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY)
> Million Air Monterey
> www.MillionAirMonterey.com
>
> (800) 452-6184
> 100 Sky Park Dr
> Monterey, CA 93940-5357
>
> RSVP at http://www.JetPreview.com
> For information on exhibiting please contact:
> Paul Lips Toll-Free (866) 202-0096

Google