PDA

View Full Version : start hover

Frank[_6_]
January 13th 07, 03:32 PM
Hello,

I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
year and would like to try a little helicopter-
flying too.
Who has done this before and can recomand
the area / shool.

Frank

JohnO
January 15th 07, 09:07 PM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
> On 13 Jan 2007 07:32:28 -0800, "Frank" > wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
> >year and would like to try a little helicopter-
> >flying too.
> >Who has done this before and can recomand
> >the area / shool.
> >
> >Frank
>
> OK, lessee.. I think I've heard of these
> helio-copter-thingamajiggies.... Kind of like a big fan on it's side
> with some dumb, poor (emphasis on poor) ******* underneath it trying
> to keep it from crashing to earth..
>
> I've also heard there are three or four whirly-copter schools in the
> states...
>
> Ok, enough sarcasm.. What particular state would you like to fly in??
> Any particular city?? There are hundreds (if not thousands) of
> helicopter schools across the country...

I've heard Silver Whatsit Helicopters run by that Jerry Whatsisname is
good.

<duck>

Frank[_6_]
January 17th 07, 07:25 PM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego schrieb:

> Ok, enough sarcasm.. What particular state would you like to fly in??
> Any particular city?? There are hundreds (if not thousands) of
> helicopter schools across the country...

Shure?
I've heared there are only some thousond helicopter pilots in the
staates

boB[_4_]
January 18th 07, 01:24 AM

> Google is your friend. 2,130,000 hits for "Helicopter training".
> --

I believe he was asking this group for a Helicopter training school that
someone here had/has/have used and can recommend them over the thousands
available. Sort of asking if someone knows of a place where he won't get
ripped off. Othewise I think he's bright enough to look up those many
thousands available.

boB

D Peter Maus
January 18th 07, 09:56 PM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
> On 13 Jan 2007 07:32:28 -0800, "Frank" > wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
>> year and would like to try a little helicopter-
>> flying too.
>> Who has done this before and can recomand
>> the area / shool.

If you're going to be flying through the Chicago area, stop at
Lansing Municipal (KIGQ) and visit Sun Aero Helicopters. Ken Janik and
his crew will be glad to introduce you to rotary flight.

Google