PDA

View Full Version : Re: The more things change...

Montblack
January 15th 07, 06:28 PM
("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
> I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that guy
> who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
> limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

This sound delicious...

Any news out there?

Montblack
Under 3 bills ...finally!

January 15th 07, 11:14 PM
Montblack wrote:
> ("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
> > I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that guy
> > who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
> > limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?
>

> This sound delicious...
>
> Any news out there?
>

> Montblack
> Under 3 bills ...finally!

He shouldn't sue the FAA... following the sensible advice of lawyers I
believe it is McDonalds and Burger King responsible for the weight
issues of most American, and television and laziness etc. etc. Sue them
all!!

DABEAR
January 17th 07, 11:08 AM
Montblack wrote:
> ("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
> > I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that guy
> > who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
> > limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?
>

> This sound delicious...
>
> Any news out there?

Yeah, I hear he built the World's Smallest BD-5 as revenge, but revenge
isn't complete until you can fit your fat a$$ into the cockpit and fly
the thing without crashing and burning on an El Pollo Loco grill...

Juan Jimenez[_1_]
January 17th 07, 04:06 PM
"DABEAR" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Montblack wrote:
>> ("Joe Kultgen" wrote)
>> > I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that
>> > guy
>> > who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
>> > limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?
>>

>> This sound delicious...
>>
>> Any news out there?
>
> Yeah, I hear he built the World's Smallest BD-5 as revenge, but revenge
> isn't complete until you can fit your fat a$$ into the cockpit and fly
> the thing without crashing and burning on an El Pollo Loco grill...

Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into which
all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?

That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even if
you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest. :)

DABEAR
January 18th 07, 03:19 AM
Juan Jimenez wrote:

> Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into which
> all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?
>
> That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
> aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even if
> you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest. :)

Hey Porky! If you could fit that cockpit, you'd be flying! I hear you
can't even fit Donkey Girl's cockpit...some material defect (beyond the
mental defects) related to your tiny feet. You know, if you wouldn't
stick them in your mouth so much, they wouldn't shrink. Same with
another portion of your anatomy...related to your feet.

Yep, get that boy a BD-5J-A380! And a "lollipop!" Preferably,
Campbell's, so both can sleep.

Juan Jimenez[_1_]
January 19th 07, 02:13 PM
"DABEAR" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Juan Jimenez wrote:
>
>> Sorry, bubba, but I can fit into my BD-5. Is there _any_ cockpit into
>> which
>> all 400+ lbs of you can be squished into?
>>
>> That also happens to explain why you can't come up with any proof of
>> aviation experience. Not only do you have none, you couldn't get any even
>> if
>> you tried, other than buying double seats on Southwest. :)
>
> Hey Porky! If you could fit that cockpit, you'd be flying! I hear you
> can't even fit Donkey Girl's cockpit...some material defect (beyond the
> mental defects) related to your tiny feet. You know, if you wouldn't
> stick them in your mouth so much, they wouldn't shrink. Same with
> another portion of your anatomy...related to your feet.
>
> Yep, get that boy a BD-5J-A380! And a "lollipop!" Preferably,
> Campbell's, so both can sleep.

No aviation experience because he's the poster boy for the Goodyear Blimp.
Check! :)

Google