PDA

View Full Version : Re: FAO americans

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
January 20th 07, 11:06 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> I keep seeing the seatbelts move automatically when people get into or out of cars in
> American films - what's this all about?

Merkins are very lazy.

> The only reference I can find on google is:
> "On some cars the shoulder straps of the front seat belts automatically move out of the
> way when you open the doors and then move back to their normal position when the doors
> are closed. Do not attempt to move the mechanism of these seatbelts yourself as you may
> damage it."
>
> What does it mean "out of the way"? I've never known my fixed seatbelt get in the way.

You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
Neil Barker.

Double-A
January 20th 07, 11:21 AM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> Peter Hucker wrote:
> > I keep seeing the seatbelts move automatically when people get into or out of cars in
> > American films - what's this all about?
>
> Merkins are very lazy.
>
> > The only reference I can find on google is:
> > "On some cars the shoulder straps of the front seat belts automatically move out of the
> > way when you open the doors and then move back to their normal position when the doors
> > are closed. Do not attempt to move the mechanism of these seatbelts yourself as you may
> > damage it."
> >
> > What does it mean "out of the way"? I've never known my fixed seatbelt get in the way.
>
> You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
> Neil Barker.

The trick is to drive a car that you bought back in the 50's. Then you
don't have to wear seat belts!

Double-A

Phil Kyle
January 20th 07, 05:18 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

> Peter Hucker wrote:
>> I keep seeing the seatbelts move automatically when people get into or
>> out of cars in American films - what's this all about?
>
> Merkins are very lazy.
>
>> The only reference I can find on google is:
>> "On some cars the shoulder straps of the front seat belts automatically
>> move out of the way when you open the doors and then move back to their
>> normal position when the doors are closed. Do not attempt to move the
>> mechanism of these seatbelts yourself as you may damage it."
>>
>> What does it mean "out of the way"? I've never known my fixed seatbelt
>> get in the way.
>
> You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
> Neil Barker.

LAFF!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

January 20th 07, 11:53 PM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> ups.com:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:
> >> I keep seeing the seatbelts move automatically when people get into or
> >> out of cars in American films - what's this all about?
> >
> > Merkins are very lazy.
> >
> >> The only reference I can find on google is:
> >> "On some cars the shoulder straps of the front seat belts automatically
> >> move out of the way when you open the doors and then move back to their
> >> normal position when the doors are closed. Do not attempt to move the
> >> mechanism of these seatbelts yourself as you may damage it."
> >>
> >> What does it mean "out of the way"? I've never known my fixed seatbelt
> >> get in the way.
> >
> > You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
> > Neil Barker.
> >

> LAFF!

Queer!!!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
January 21st 07, 10:50 AM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> ups.com:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:
> >> I keep seeing the seatbelts move automatically when people get into or
> >> out of cars in American films - what's this all about?
> >
> > Merkins are very lazy.
> >
> >> The only reference I can find on google is:
> >> "On some cars the shoulder straps of the front seat belts automatically
> >> move out of the way when you open the doors and then move back to their
> >> normal position when the doors are closed. Do not attempt to move the
> >> mechanism of these seatbelts yourself as you may damage it."
> >>
> >> What does it mean "out of the way"? I've never known my fixed seatbelt
> >> get in the way.
> >
> > You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
> > Neil Barker.
>
> LAFF!

It is to larf.

> --
> Phil Kyle™

> h i
> i s
> s l
> f i l
> S o n o
> i u e n
> g r s g

Phil Kyle
January 21st 07, 04:10 PM
verbally sodomised in
oups.com:

> Phil Kyle wrote:
>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
>> ups.com:

>> > Merkins are very lazy.

>> > You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
>> > Neil Barker.
>> >

>> LAFF!
>>
> Queer!!!

I know you are, honestjohn.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Phil Kyle
January 21st 07, 04:10 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
ps.com:

> Phil Kyle wrote:
>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
>> ups.com:

>> > Merkins are very lazy.

>> > You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
>> > Neil Barker.
>>
>> LAFF!
>
> It is to larf.

I LAFF therefore I am.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
January 22nd 07, 03:29 AM
Phil Kyle wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> ps.com:
>
> > Phil Kyle wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > verbally sodomised in
> >> ups.com:

> >> LAFF!
> >
> > It is to larf.
> >
> I LAFF therefore I am.

I larf at you therefore you are the walrus.

> --
> Phil Kyle™

> h i
> i s