PDA

View Full Version : Need Micro Balancer

Jim
August 15th 03, 02:00 AM
I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying them to
the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim

Juan E Jimenez
August 15th 03, 03:48 AM
A fool and his money....

"Jim" > wrote in message ...
> I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very smooth
> in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
> future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
> settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
> Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying them
> the new owners.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Barnyard BOb --
August 15th 03, 07:09 AM

>"Jim" > wrote in message ...
>> I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very smooth
>> in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
>> future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
>> settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
>> Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying them
>> the new owners.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jim

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
> wrote:

>A fool and his money....
++++++++++++++++++++

Mini-500 or BD-5.

Similar deals.
Take yer pick.

Barnyard BOb --

Juan E Jimenez
August 15th 03, 04:42 PM
"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> >"Jim" > wrote in message
> >> I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very
smooth
> >> in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
> >> future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
> >> settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
> >> Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying
them
> >> the new owners.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Jim
>
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
> > wrote:
>
> >A fool and his money....
> ++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Mini-500 or BD-5.
>
> Similar deals.
> Take yer pick.

Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
Dumb**** Award or what? :)

Juan E Jimenez
August 15th 03, 04:42 PM
Oh, so you _want_ to make a hole in the ground. Neverminnndddd.. <chuckle>

"Jim" > wrote in message ...
> Yep, I sold my BD-5 so now have enough to buy the Micro Balancer. If I can
> find a desperate seller.
>

> "Juan E Jimenez" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > A fool and his money....
> >
> > "Jim" > wrote in message
> > > I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very
> smooth
> > > in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
> > > future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
> > > settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
> > > Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying
them
> > > the new owners.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Jim

Barnyard BOb --
August 15th 03, 09:04 PM
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:42:04 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
> wrote:

>smooth
>them

>> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >A fool and his money....
>> ++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>> Mini-500 or BD-5.
>>
>> Similar deals.
>> Take yer pick.
>
>Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
>does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
>And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
>Dumb**** Award or what? :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sounds like you're too friggin' scared to fly a BD-5...
or too damn smart, incompetent or just plain cowardly.
Any of the above still specifically points to one thing...
You're a loud mouth wannabee.

FWIW....
I've flown 473 of the 653 hours on my RV-3.
Wings are doing fine up to 4.5 G @ 1100 lbs.
Care to tell us what you have flown a BD-5 to?

P.S.
Since your so GD stupid/ignorant, Jaun...
One can yank the wings off most any airplane.
Especially the slick ones, teaching oneself aerobatics
and in a homebuilt that was not built to specifications.

Anyhow, there are those that just talk and then
there are those that walk their talk. It's no secret
which camp Juan is in. He calls it journalism...
I call it pure unadulterated Zoomer bull****.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years and nearly 9000 hours of flight

Barnyard BOb --
August 15th 03, 09:50 PM
"Juan E Jimenez" wrote:

>> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >A fool and his money....
>> ++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>> Mini-500 or BD-5.
>>
>> Similar deals.
>> Take yer pick.
>
>Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
>does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
>And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
>Dumb**** Award or what? :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let this "dumb****" put it to you another way, Jaunita...

1 . I am well versed in the ways of the RV-3
2. You are ignorant in the ways of the RV-3.

3. I have 50 years and nearly 9000 hours of flight.
4. You ain't got **** in comparison - just a big mouth.

5. I have flown my RV-3 for 473 hours.
6. You have flown your 3 BD's for ZERO hours.

7. I have flown it to 4.5 G's @ 1100 lbs.
8. You ain't done squat in your 3 BD's.

9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.

11. I would never, ever consider flying any BD-5.
More risk than all my experience tells me to take on.
12. Giving you the benefit of the doubt....
You have drawn similar conclusions,
no matter how much you squirm to the contrary.
If not so, I believe you to be a fraud and coward.

Barnyard BOb -- the real deal

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 12:19 AM
"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> Sounds like you're too friggin' scared to fly a BD-5...
> or too damn smart, incompetent or just plain cowardly.

Oooo, I'm so impressed by this two-bit comeback, particularly since I
already scheduled the high perf training as well as the DAR's time for the
inspection.

Putz. Go back under your rock and your folding-wing bird. :)

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 12:37 AM
"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> 1 . I am well versed in the ways of the RV-3
> 2. You are ignorant in the ways of the RV-3.

Want to guess why? It's called common sense. :)

> 3. I have 50 years and nearly 9000 hours of flight.
> 4. You ain't got **** in comparison - just a big mouth.

And I can do basic math without a calculator. Trust me, your mouth is
bigger. The horse in the barn said so. :)

> 5. I have flown my RV-3 for 473 hours.
> 6. You have flown your 3 BD's for ZERO hours.

Lucky you! :)

> 7. I have flown it to 4.5 G's @ 1100 lbs.

ROFL! That's about 66% of the capability of the BD-5 at the same gross
weight. Proven fact, over and over again, in military ops, no less.
Whooppee! Where did you do your 4.5G's, over the toilet?

> 9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
> 10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.

You can't even _FIT_ in a BD-5, let alone fly one. <chuckle>

You forgot these....

1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
herd.
2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
can do about that either.

3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
You've failed, miserably.
4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
they treat him. I succeeded.

5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
bounds.
6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
a folding-wing airplane.

7. I've spent years of my time helping people get information and become
more educated about their chosen hobby.
8. You've spent years of your time trying to make sure everyone who ever
reads your messages knows you're a rabid putz with a chip on your shoulder,
with lots of bark/no bite.

9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
tell me they like what I write and what I do.
10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
you are.

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 12:48 AM
BTW, B-o-b, what have you done lately of truly important significance to
your country with the RV-3?

I'll tell you what I've done lately... I designed and coordinated the
complete electrical and panel/avionics upgrades of three BD-5J Microjets
that are used to train our military how to protect America by finding and
intercepting cruise missiles fired by hostile forces, terrorist or not. The
three aircraft can now do day or night VFR and minimal IFR down to ground
level to run the mission profiles required to train our military pilots. Two
of them are equipped with synthetic vision EFIS, advanced engine and systems
monitoring, full digital AHRS and other features that allow it to perform
its mission with a margin of safety sufficient to do the job and then some.
The third is ready to be EFIS/EAU upgraded as soon as the mission
requirements demand it.

At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to radar
that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers can
see it.

At 50 ft, do people even care if _you_ are flying?

Barnyard BOb --
August 16th 03, 01:00 AM
"Juan E Jimenez" wrote:

>BTW, B-o-b, what have you done lately of truly important significance to
>your country with the RV-3?
>
>I'll tell you what I've done lately... I designed and coordinated the
>complete electrical and panel/avionics upgrades of three BD-5J Microjets
>that are used to train our military how to protect America by finding and
>intercepting cruise missiles fired by hostile forces, terrorist or not. The
>three aircraft can now do day or night VFR and minimal IFR down to ground
>level to run the mission profiles required to train our military pilots. Two
>of them are equipped with synthetic vision EFIS, advanced engine and systems
>monitoring, full digital AHRS and other features that allow it to perform
>its mission with a margin of safety sufficient to do the job and then some.
>The third is ready to be EFIS/EAU upgraded as soon as the mission
>requirements demand it.
>
>At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to radar
>that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers can
>see it.
>
>At 50 ft, do people even care if _you_ are flying?

You and Zoom...
Legends in your own minds. <g>

Barnyard BOb --

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 01:17 AM
Oh, so now you're telling people I'm lying? Looking to get your pecker
stomped one once again? No problem!

http://www.freedomjet.com

Ask Bobby Bishop who designed the upgrades, new panels, coordinated the work
and ran down the required hardware, down to the batteries. His email is

And here, have fun looking at pics of a real airplane. <chuckle>

http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart01.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart02.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart03.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart04.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart05.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart06.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart07.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart08.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart09.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart10.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart11.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart12.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart13.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart14.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart15.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart16.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart17.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart18.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart19.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart20.jpg

"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> "Juan E Jimenez" wrote:
>
> >BTW, B-o-b, what have you done lately of truly important significance to
> >your country with the RV-3?
> >
> >I'll tell you what I've done lately... I designed and coordinated the
> >complete electrical and panel/avionics upgrades of three BD-5J Microjets
> >that are used to train our military how to protect America by finding and
> >intercepting cruise missiles fired by hostile forces, terrorist or not.
The
> >three aircraft can now do day or night VFR and minimal IFR down to ground
> >level to run the mission profiles required to train our military pilots.
Two
> >of them are equipped with synthetic vision EFIS, advanced engine and
systems
> >monitoring, full digital AHRS and other features that allow it to perform
> >its mission with a margin of safety sufficient to do the job and then
some.
> >The third is ready to be EFIS/EAU upgraded as soon as the mission
> >requirements demand it.
> >
> >At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to radar
> >that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers
can
> >see it.
> >
> >At 50 ft, do people even care if _you_ are flying?
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> You and Zoom...
> Legends in your own minds. <g>

Barnyard BOb --
August 16th 03, 01:33 AM

>> 9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
>> 10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.

>You can't even _FIT_ in a BD-5, let alone fly one. <chuckle>

ABSOLUTE LIE...
I not only fit in a BD-5 just fine, but am capable of flying one
and you aren't. There is one in the hangar next door to me.

>You forgot these....
>
>1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
>testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
>herd.

>2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
>sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
>can do about that either.

I know real journalists.
You are no journalist.
Just more legend in your own mind.

>3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
>You've failed, miserably.

MORE LIES.
I've spent NO TIME trying to convince anybody about Zoom Campbell.
Check Google and you will see.
A journalist checks facts and you have checked nothing.
You are no journalist by any stretch of the imagination.

>4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
>they treat him. I succeeded.

>5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
>bounds.

How do you measure success?
I measure it by honesty, integrity and awards by peers.
What is it that Zoom is doing that rates bringing to light?

>6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
>a folding-wing airplane.

And your still full of ****...
While I fly and you run nothing but your mouth.

>9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
>tell me they like what I write and what I do.
>10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
>you are.

My ego does not require that I be the center if attention.
I rarely attend airshows.
If you did any research, you would know that.

SOooo, MORE LIES and more legend in your own mind.
Journalist, my ass!!!!!.

>Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
>Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
>whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
>with, and expect to get away with it.
>
>Juan

Spin and LIE all you want, but I've never attacked Jim Campbell.
I don't need to, his record speaks for itself...
and so does yours, fruitcake.

Barnyard BOb

Barnyard BOb --
August 16th 03, 01:40 AM
"Juan E Jimenez" > wrote:

>Oh, so now you're telling people I'm lying? Looking to get your pecker
>stomped one once again? No problem!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go away, little man.
You are being a pest.

Barnyard BOb --

ChuckSlusarczyk
August 16th 03, 02:15 AM
In article <Z8e%a.151325$o%2.64788@sccrnsc02>, Juan E Jimenez says...

Hey Unka Bob what's he talkin 'bout??

>1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
>testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
>herd.

I've actually seen you fly a plane which is more then I can say for jaun.

>2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
>sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
>can do about that either.

I guess he doesn't charge a dime because no reputable magazine will hire him to
write so he has to write for free....

>3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
>You've failed, miserably.
>4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
>they treat him. I succeeded.

Seems to me zoom's proved himself a Jerk all by himself and he was very
successfull in doing so .

>5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
>bounds.

Hmm seems we've heard that before, let's see,how many subscribers to us aviator
magazine did he say he had??? and how many did he REALLY have??? How old is his
son now?

>6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
>a folding-wing airplane.

Wannabe???

>7. I've spent years of my time helping people get information and become
>more educated about their chosen hobby.

Seems like he wasted a lot of time that would have been better spent actually
finishing a plane...and flying it.

>8. You've spent years of your time trying to make sure everyone who ever
>reads your messages knows you're a rabid putz with a chip on your shoulder,
>with lots of bark/no bite.

Gee Bob I never saw that chip, let alone your shoulder. "lots of bark/ no bite"
is that kinda like "lots of build/no fly??"

>9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
>tell me they like what I write and what I do.

Sounds like zoom on that one ...thousands of fans .Wishful thinking on both
their parts.

>10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
>you are.

So?? I guess what he's saying is that people he's never met give a **** and
people you never met don't.WOW!!what a celebrity...

>Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
>Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
>whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
>with, and expect to get away with it.
>
>Juan

Lesson what lesson?? All I need to know is who people consider heros to be able
to know whether I like 'em or not.He likes zoom ...nuff said. I don't like
people who hero worship Charles Manson and I don't know them either.

Besides I learned enough about juan thru his posts to know I wouldn't like him
even if I knew him...He must really feel bad that I don't like him because he
always has to refer to me.Maybe I hurt his little feelings. :-)Gotta go got
better things to do .Deer season is coming and I gotta tune up my X bow, sight
in my Handgun and Shotguns AND go fly an airplane ,my airplane ,one I designed
and built . Guess that makes me a Wannabe too LOL!!!

Take care Unka Bob

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"if it looks like a Jerk,walks like a Jerk and talks like a Jerk, chances are
it's a Jerk" ........chuck s

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 02:22 AM
Bwaaaahahahahah!! What's that on the ground, an earthworm dragging two
marbles?! Oh, wait, it's attached to you!

Dork.

"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> Go away, little man.
> You are being a pest.

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 02:25 AM
"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> ABSOLUTE LIE...
> I not only fit in a BD-5 just fine, but am capable of flying one
> and you aren't. There is one in the hangar next door to me.

Bull****. I've seen pictures of you, you barely fit in your RV-3. They don't
make a shoehorn big 'nuff for you and a BD-5.

> I know real journalists.
> You are no journalist.
> Just more legend in your own mind.

Even if your hallucinations were true, better to be a legend in my own mind
than an asshole in everyone's mind.

> MORE LIES.
> I've spent NO TIME trying to convince anybody about Zoom Campbell.

Bull****. You've been doing just that for years, and not just in your feeble
attacks directed at me.

> How do you measure success?

The only press trailer at EAA, large advertising accounts and enough money
to bring a staff to OSH bigger than any other publication.

> My ego does not require that I be the center if attention.

That's because your ego knows that's impossible, so it settles for whatever
it can get.

Dork!

Juan

Justin Case
August 16th 03, 03:03 AM
Don't know how this got crossposted but we certainly don't need the
likes of barnyard bob and chuck s in products or marketplace. Their
constant negative banter has been corrupting files for many years.
Please try to stay in those regular newsgroups where you may be
thought of as authoritative or entertaining. You guys may be the
kings of the slums, but when you're uptown, please act civilized.

On 15 Aug 2003 18:15:17 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
> [...]

>>Juan
>
>Lesson what lesson?? All I need to know is who people consider heros to be able
>to know whether I like 'em or not.He likes zoom ...nuff said. I don't like
>people who hero worship Charles Manson and I don't know them either.
>
>Besides I learned enough about juan thru his posts to know I wouldn't like him
>even if I knew him...He must really feel bad that I don't like him because he
>always has to refer to me.Maybe I hurt his little feelings. :-)Gotta go got
>better things to do .Deer season is coming and I gotta tune up my X bow, sight
>in my Handgun and Shotguns AND go fly an airplane ,my airplane ,one I designed
>and built . Guess that makes me a Wannabe too LOL!!!
>
>Take care Unka Bob
>
>Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret
>
>"if it looks like a Jerk,walks like a Jerk and talks like a Jerk, chances are

Justin Case
August 16th 03, 03:04 AM
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:37:29 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
> wrote:

>Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
>Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
>whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
>with, and expect to get away with it.
>
>Juan

Damn, you just called in his big brother. Wish you hadn't done that.
It will soon turn into a Zoombashfest. Been happening for 10 years
now.

Justin Case
August 16th 03, 03:05 AM
I knew it!

Please stop crossposting your horse****! We're not interested.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:33:45 -0500, Barnyard BOb -- >
wrote:

>>> 9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
>>> 10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.
>
>>You can't even _FIT_ in a BD-5, let alone fly one. <chuckle>
>
>ABSOLUTE LIE...
>I not only fit in a BD-5 just fine, but am capable of flying one
>and you aren't. There is one in the hangar next door to me.
>>
>>You forgot these....
>>
>>1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
>>testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
>>herd.
>
>>2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
>>sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
>>can do about that either.
>
>I know real journalists.
>You are no journalist.
>Just more legend in your own mind.
>>
>>3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
>>You've failed, miserably.
>
>MORE LIES.
>I've spent NO TIME trying to convince anybody about Zoom Campbell.
>Check Google and you will see.
>A journalist checks facts and you have checked nothing.
>You are no journalist by any stretch of the imagination.
>
>>4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
>>they treat him. I succeeded.
>
>>5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
>>bounds.
>
>How do you measure success?
>I measure it by honesty, integrity and awards by peers.
>What is it that Zoom is doing that rates bringing to light?
>
>>6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
>>a folding-wing airplane.
>
>And your still full of ****...
>While I fly and you run nothing but your mouth.
>
>>9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
>>tell me they like what I write and what I do.
>>10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
>>you are.
>
>My ego does not require that I be the center if attention.
>I rarely attend airshows.
>If you did any research, you would know that.
>
>SOooo, MORE LIES and more legend in your own mind.
>Journalist, my ass!!!!!.
>
>>Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
>>Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
>>whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
>>with, and expect to get away with it.
>>
>>Juan
>
>Spin and LIE all you want, but I've never attacked Jim Campbell.
>I don't need to, his record speaks for itself...
>and so does yours, fruitcake.
>

>Barnyard BOb

Barnyard BOb --
August 16th 03, 03:06 AM
>"Barnyard BOb --" wrote:

>> Go away, little man.
>> You are being a pest.

Juan E Jimenez" the journalist penned:

>Bwaaaahahahahah!! What's that on the ground, an earthworm dragging two
>marbles?! Oh, wait, it's attached to you!
>
>Dork.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaun,

1. A real journalist has a journalism degree,
like my daughter-in-law on full ride scholarship.

2. A real journalist is about legitimate ISSUES.

3. A real journalist is....

4. Not about my body shape.
5. Not about my weight.
6. Not about calling names.
7. Not about threats.
8. Not about personal attacks.
9. Not about character assassination.
10. Certainly...NOT ABOUT MY PECKER.

You are a failure on these counts and many more.

I am a successful pilot and could fly a BD-5.
You are a successful.... wannabee and lackey.

Enough of you and your personal attacks.
I can suffer your adolescent foolishness no longer.
Be gone.

Barnyard BOb --

Justin Case
August 16th 03, 03:09 AM
Stop crossposting your ****.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:06:00 -0500, Barnyard BOb -- >
wrote:

>>"Barnyard BOb --" wrote:
>
>>> Go away, little man.
>>> You are being a pest.
>
>Juan E Jimenez" the journalist penned:
>
>>Bwaaaahahahahah!! What's that on the ground, an earthworm dragging two
>>marbles?! Oh, wait, it's attached to you!
>>
>>Dork.
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>Jaun,
>
>1. A real journalist has a journalism degree,
> like my daughter-in-law on full ride scholarship.
>
>2. A real journalist is about legitimate ISSUES.
>
>3. A real journalist is....
>
>4. Not about my body shape.
>5. Not about my weight.
>6. Not about calling names.
>7. Not about threats.
>8. Not about personal attacks.
>9. Not about character assassination.
>10. Certainly...NOT ABOUT MY PECKER.
>
>You are a failure on these counts and many more.
>
>I am a successful pilot and could fly a BD-5.
>You are a successful.... wannabee and lackey.
>
>Enough of you and your personal attacks.
>I can suffer your adolescent foolishness no longer.
>Be gone.
>

>Barnyard BOb --

Barnyard BOb --
August 16th 03, 03:17 AM
Justin Case wrote:

>I knew it!
>
>Please stop crossposting your horse****! We're not interested.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So sorry...
But you have Jaun, the Aero Snooze journalist, to thank for that.

I'll not be crossposting anything after this.
Once again - please accept my apologies.

Barnyard BOb --

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 03:21 AM
"ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in message

> Lesson what lesson??

Forgot already when you claimed that I started the arguments, and I showed
you the proof you started it without provocation? Must be kinda like
forgetting people who sue you and win. Selective memory. What a concept. :)

Juan

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 03:23 AM
"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> 1. A real journalist has a journalism degree,
> like my daughter-in-law on full ride scholarship.

Oh, is that something like "real programmers have programming degrees"? What
a concept. You think a piece of paper makes a journalist? <grin>

> 2. A real journalist is about legitimate ISSUES.

And of course, you make up your own issues as you go along, don't you?

> 3. A real journalist is....
>
> 4. Not about my body shape.
> 5. Not about my weight.
> 6. Not about calling names.
> 7. Not about threats.
> 8. Not about personal attacks.
> 9. Not about character assassination.
> 10. Certainly...NOT ABOUT MY PECKER.

Who says I'm writing anything about you? Don't flatter yourself. :)

> Be gone.

I'm still here, boy. That's not your decision to make. :)

Juan

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 03:24 AM
"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> Mr. Hypocrite/bully:
> May I remind you this all started when you got kicked a fella
> named Jim in the teeth with your unjournalistic smartass remark....
>
> "A fool and his money...."

Ooo, really, so you not only fly a folding wing airplane, you don't have a
problem with people killing themselves in Mini-500's?

Who's the hypocrite?

And no, this didn't start with that. It started with your inability to keep
your irrelevant trap shut.

Juan

Juan E Jimenez
August 16th 03, 03:26 AM
It won't last long. Neither of them has any staying power. Besides, I have
work to do this weekend, and they always wind up posting some inane crap,
walking away with their tails tucked in between their legs and poof...

"Justin Case" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:37:29 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
> > wrote:
>
> >Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
> >Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack
people
> >whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
> >with, and expect to get away with it.
> >
> >Juan
>
> Damn, you just called in his big brother. Wish you hadn't done that.
> It will soon turn into a Zoombashfest. Been happening for 10 years
> now.

Ralph Livingston
August 16th 03, 03:32 AM
"Juan E Jimenez" > wrote in

> Even if your hallucinations were true, better to be a legend in my own
> mind than an asshole in everyone's mind.

Hey, don't underestimate yourself! You have accomplished both!

C.D. Damron
August 16th 03, 04:04 AM
> At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to radar
> that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers
can
> see it.

You have to be kidding.

ChuckSlusarczyk
August 16th 03, 04:16 AM
In article <kyg%a.153549$uu5.23249@sccrnsc04>, Juan E Jimenez says...

>"ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in message
>
>> Lesson what lesson??
>
>Forgot already when you claimed that I started the arguments, and I showed
>you the proof you started it without provocation? Must be kinda like
>forgetting people who sue you and win. Selective memory. What a concept. :)
>
>Juan

Who sued me and won???

blanche cohen
August 16th 03, 02:35 PM
simple solution...

killfile

Warren & Nancy
August 16th 03, 02:56 PM
Chuck, how come you got your power back so soon. We didn't get ours back until 0030
this morning. ;-(((

Warren

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

> [...]
> >
> >Juan
>
> Lesson what lesson?? All I need to know is who people consider heros to be able
> to know whether I like 'em or not.He likes zoom ...nuff said. I don't like
> people who hero worship Charles Manson and I don't know them either.
>
> Besides I learned enough about juan thru his posts to know I wouldn't like him
> even if I knew him...He must really feel bad that I don't like him because he
> always has to refer to me.Maybe I hurt his little feelings. :-)Gotta go got
> better things to do .Deer season is coming and I gotta tune up my X bow, sight
> in my Handgun and Shotguns AND go fly an airplane ,my airplane ,one I designed
> and built . Guess that makes me a Wannabe too LOL!!!
>
> Take care Unka Bob
>
> Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret
>
> "if it looks like a Jerk,walks like a Jerk and talks like a Jerk, chances are

pac plyer
August 16th 03, 07:31 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk > wrote in message >...
> In article <kyg%a.153549$uu5.23249@sccrnsc04>, Juan E Jimenez says...
> >

> >"ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in message
> >
> >> Lesson what lesson??
> >
> >Forgot already when you claimed that I started the arguments, and I showed
> >you the proof you started it without provocation? Must be kinda like
> >forgetting people who sue you and win. Selective memory. What a concept. :)
> >
> >Juan
>
> Who sued me and won???

Chuck,

Revisionary history. (advanced journalism technique.)

pac

Juan E Jimenez
August 19th 03, 02:35 AM
Nope, not kidding at all. This was in fact determined years ago when the
aircraft was put on a pedestal in a large chamber where the govt measures
radar returns. I have no clue how the measurements are made, but that's the
reason the -5J has been designated as a certified cruise missile surrogate.

"C.D. Damron" > wrote in message
. net...

> "Juan E Jimenez" > wrote in message
> > At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to
radar
> > that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers
> can
> > see it.
>
> You have to be kidding.

Juan E Jimenez
August 19th 03, 02:37 AM
"Snowbird" > wrote in message
om...

> Seriously, I dunno what pictures you've seen but you must have
> him mixed up w/ someone else, Bob isn't in the ranks of the "severely
> Bikini Challenged"

What did he do, get a liposuction in the Dominican Republic? :P

> Don't under-rate yourself Juan. You manage both, quite nicely.

If that's what you believe is worthwhile, knock yourself out. :)

Juan E Jimenez
August 19th 03, 03:30 AM
I understand where you are coming from, but I'm talking about effective
invisibility, not true invisibility. If the radar return cannot be
distinguished from ground clutter or other returns around the aircraft, for
all intents and purposes it is invisible.

Juan

"C.D. Damron" > wrote in message
. net...

> I was taking issue with the word invisible. Just about anything that is
> low, fast, and small presents an interesting detection problem, but the
word
> invisible is a bit of hyperbole.

Badwater Bill
August 19th 03, 02:30 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:37:17 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
> wrote:

>"Snowbird" > wrote in message
om...

>> Seriously, I dunno what pictures you've seen but you must have
>> him mixed up w/ someone else, Bob isn't in the ranks of the "severely
>> Bikini Challenged"
>
>What did he do, get a liposuction in the Dominican Republic? :P
>
>> Don't under-rate yourself Juan. You manage both, quite nicely.
>
>If that's what you believe is worthwhile, knock yourself out. :)

Hey Juan:

Old man Bourbon can fit fine in a BD-5. You must have him confused
with someone else. He's not a big man by any means. You want to see
big dudes, look at Oysterhouse or Anteater. Those guys weigh more
than the BD-5 weighs (sorry buddies). Bourbon probably weighs about
160 pounds and is most likely about 5' 8". I think you've got him
confused with someone else.

Bill

Juan E Jimenez
August 19th 03, 03:10 PM
"Badwater Bill" > wrote in message

> Hey Juan:
>
> Old man Bourbon can fit fine in a BD-5. You must have him confused
> with someone else. He's not a big man by any means. You want to see
> big dudes, look at Oysterhouse or Anteater. Those guys weigh more
> than the BD-5 weighs (sorry buddies). Bourbon probably weighs about
> 160 pounds and is most likely about 5' 8". I think you've got him
> confused with someone else.
>
> Bill

That's why I keep asking if he had a liposuction. Besides, 5'8"? Is that
all? I thought he thought he was over 6 ft tall! <g>

Good to hear from you again, I thought you had moved next to a bar in Tibet
or something... :)

Juan

Badwater Bill
August 20th 03, 12:53 PM

>That's why I keep asking if he had a liposuction. Besides, 5'8"? Is that
>all? I thought he thought he was over 6 ft tall! <g>
>
>Good to hear from you again, I thought you had moved next to a bar in Tibet
>or something... :)
>
>Juan

Yeah, good to see you again too Juan. RAH needs a shot in the ass
once in awhile from the guys who really can do it. Bourbon is one of
the few high timers here who tries to keep some reason to the group in
general. I know you guys go head to head all the time but that's
okay. I buck heads with the old coot myself from time to time. It's
all okay. I don't mind arguing with someone like him who can fly.
What wears a guy down are the arguments with the weekend knucklehead
pilots who can't even solo.

Bourbon's okay, he's just cranky. I'm beginning to feel high milage
myself. Along with the high milage goes intollerance. And, I know
you are watching this LP. I may be high milage Debbie, but I'm still
high performance too! I could make you scream.

BWB

Stu Fields
August 26th 03, 01:34 AM
What kind of price range do these things get?? I have a Pro-Drive that I
use on my Safari that cost about $1900.

Stu Fields iwvisp.com
"Jim" > wrote in message ...
> I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very smooth
> in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
> future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
> settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
> Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying them
> the new owners.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Google