PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Parachute FS

Ken Balch
August 19th 03, 06:00 PM
Strong Parachute, Model 304, seat pack. Navy blue with gray.

Ordered brand new at SnF '02. Used for the first few hours of flight
testing my RV-8. In perfect condition. Just repack and fly!

$1200 takes it & I'll ship within the lower 48.

Regards,
Ken Balch

Ken Balch
August 20th 03, 03:36 PM
I'm hopeful... :-)

KB

Juan E Jimenez wrote:
> You sure you'll never need it again? :)
>
> "Ken Balch" > wrote in message
>
>>Strong Parachute, Model 304, seat pack. Navy blue with gray.
>>
>>Ordered brand new at SnF '02. Used for the first few hours of flight
>>testing my RV-8. In perfect condition. Just repack and fly!
>>
>>$1200 takes it & I'll ship within the lower 48.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Ken Balch

Google